• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Taking Avatar/Drawing Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

CubedMelonator

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: RangeSuit
Pose: Holding a Melon in one hand, and a flint&steel in the other
Expression: Just like my mouth normally but somewhat smiling
Background: A land where only Melons are in. (Basically anything would be great)
Blocky or Nonblocky?: I want to be blocky, but if you can make the background around me be normal.
Other Info (optional): I want to be eating the Melon in my hand if possible.

Damoisawesome

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN (caps sensitive): Damoisawesome
Pose: what ever you want c:
Expression:your choice
Background: once again your choice..
Blocky or Nonblocky?: blocky
Other Info (optional): nup

iMightTroll

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: iMightTroll
Pose: killing baccas with a wood sword with a SUPWR EVIL grin
Background: Survival Games 1
Blocky or non blocky: Blocky
I luv u

XPandaXzX

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN (caps sensitive): JaysWing321
Pose: Standing with arms crossed
Expression: *seriousfaic*
Background: The sky
Blocky or Nonblocky?: Blocky, please
Other Info (optional): Thanks in advance, even if you skip this request for personal reasons. I won't take any offense if you do.
Dear Mister Jay's wing,
Since my dear and lovely Aly is sooo overworked, I've decided to take a couple, of her requests. You and Yured and MJM seemed like perfect vi- I mean honorable sirs to take part in this. I've made sure to use only the finest of brushes and digital paints to make your avatar sir Jay. (Don't worry Yured your up next!) I've made sure to use the coolest and the hippest dubstep and the highest quality video. Oh, are you scared dear Jay? I would be. Considering are past, this could be the worst thing in the world. But it's not. Also, Aly will NOT I repeat NOT be doing yours and Yureds and MJM avatars. So, you know what my channel is- Oh I forgot you never bothered to ask, when we were best friends. So I'll give you the link. It'll be posted soon my dear Jay. So so very soon. But, alas it is rendering. Oh, nostalgia! How EVER did I feel it, while making this master piece. Alright, I'll be off.

-Love XPandaXzX
(My channel link so when it is uploaded, you'll know.)
http://www.youtube.com/user/TikTokSisi?feature=mhee :)

JaysWing

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Dear Mister Jay's wing,
Since my dear and lovely Aly is sooo overworked, I've decided to take a couple, of her requests. You and Yured and MJM seemed like perfect vi- I mean honorable sirs to take part in this. I've made sure to use only the finest of brushes and digital paints to make your avatar sir Jay. (Don't worry Yured your up next!) I've made sure to use the coolest and the hippest dubstep and the highest quality video. Oh, are you scared dear Jay? I would be. Considering are past, this could be the worst thing in the world. But it's not. Also, Aly will NOT I repeat NOT be doing yours and Yureds and MJM avatars. So, you know what my channel is- Oh I forgot you never bothered to ask, when we were best friends. So I'll give you the link. It'll be posted soon my dear Jay. So so very soon. But, alas it is rendering. Oh, nostalgia! How EVER did I feel it, while making this master piece. Alright, I'll be off.

-Love XPandaXzX
(My channel link so when it is uploaded, you'll know.)
http://www.youtube.com/user/TikTokSisi?feature=mhee :)

ARB1T3R

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My avatar is the best one you have done so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member