• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Talon [US]

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
THIS IS A REAL CLAN. This isn't a joke. We were all talking one night and decided we wanted to come back. We scrimmed today and won a 6v9. We are a real clan.
ALSO: members that I "took" have agreed to join
take off Ivx Asetic p3 shaddows and oda they are in cobalt please

LiamAKAEvil

Survivor
Reaction score
To all those who doubt the legitness of the clan, it is real. The reason for said cobalt members on the roster was, since we presumed older members would want to return, it would allow them to see their reapplication is unecessary as this is legit. fexr this marks the end of my time in cobalt. And I won't purposefully take members from the clan.

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
To all those who doubt the legitness of the clan, it is real. The reason for said cobalt members on the roster was, since we presumed older members would want to return, it would allow them to see their reapplication is unecessary as this is legit. fexr this marks the end of my time in cobalt. And I won't purposefully take members from the clan.
Do you mind removing those who wish to be removed. Aka Luke Matt Ryan tristen and dakota

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci