• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Targetters

hyperJamesXx

Spectator
Reaction score
hey guys I wanna tok about trargeters and how to deal with them! First off if they follow you around a lobby that is against the Rules and they can get banned for that. Second if they target you off spawn because they know you have good loot deal with it that's how you play the hungergames I would do the same, but if they target you for no reason just keep running you might die our u might survive lol. one of you will run out of food or get killed so you might as well run as long as possible. I found another good strat to them if you run into a another player they might go for them or the player might kill them so sometimes don't scared to go near other player! Good luck!

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
hey guys I wanna tok about trargeters and how to deal with them! First off if they follow you around a lobby that is against the Rules and they can get banned for that. Second if they target you off spawn because they know you have good loot deal with it that's how you play the hungergames I would do the same, but if they target you for no reason just keep running you might die our u might survive lol. one of you will run out of food or get killed so you might as well run as long as possible. I found another good strat to them if you run into a another player they might go for them or the player might kill them so sometimes don't scared to go near other player! Good luck!
Didnt make any sense, NICE!

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score
I didn't understand much, but you are right man, keep it up! :D

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
You can just get a mod by doing, ./report or go on the teamspeak. ts.mcgamer.net ^

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
I'm not sure you have enough time to go on TeamSpeak and poke a mod while you're getting targeted in-game .... o. O
Targetting isn't someone following you around for one game trying to kill you. It's someone following you from game to game to game purposefully killing you. In between games is more than enough time to poke a mod on TeamSpeak.

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score
Targetting isn't someone following you around for one game trying to kill you. It's someone following you from game to game to game purposefully killing you. In between games is more than enough time to poke a mod on TeamSpeak.
True dat sir : ^)

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It's only considered punishable if they follow you in multiple games, and try to tryhard you in each one. As for your tips, they're pretty good, I tend to run around looking for other people that I can use as distractions to get them off my back.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci