• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tartaros Map in Progress

MassVision

Spectator
Reaction score
Alright, so awhile ago (2-4 months) I and my friends were making a map. But then we kind of quit making it since we grew tired of it and it couldn't match the supremacy of the other maps. But then now, today, I started building on it again, because I was extremely bored. But still, it's not enough, I've run out of ideas what I should build on it. So I thought you guys might have some ideas :D
The map itself is a plain (quite flat) map with a mountain and a big hill. Now, we got cornucopia and around it done, but the other parts aren't really filled. Here are some screenshots:

L

Lululioness

Thats actually really good! Maybe add some 'Natural' Sculptures, add ruined temples and ruins of a power plant.

schnikes

Career
Reaction score
I like it, but I'm thinking you should cover the map in the forests, and keep adding those sexy wooden temple structure things. Also consider making the river/lake more impressive, it looks a little puny right now ;) Overall I think its pretty legit though.

Crackling

Career
Reaction score
You have some great ideas there! Just to be a bit picky and give some tips: Fill out the area more by adding some forest, lakes, doing some terraforming, just to make it look more filled out, and not plain flat. A few cool things you could do with the mountain: smooth it out a bit more, you can see that you used the sphere tool. Replace all the stone with grass (2). Then let it sit for some time until the grass has became dirt where it shouldnt be grass (if you understand). Then again replace the dirt (not the grass) with stone, and voilla, you now have a waaay better looking mountain! Good luck with the map! :)

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Definitely fill it out. It looks really good right now but, like the other people said, it needs more life. Also, I can't see the glass dome (if there is one) but I'd probably shorten the diameter. Looks like it's pretty big. Not a bad thing if you can fill it out, though. :)

Make sure there are plenty of traps! Don't give up on this map

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci