• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Taylor (tayemack123)'s Resignation

T

tayemack123

Hey guys!

So, I have decided to resign. As goes with most resignation letters, I have a small thing to write to you guys.

Recently, I have been under a lot of stress, considering I am about to start senior year, college applications, making a lot of life choices that are completely up to me. Being on MCGamer as a moderator has hindered my school work and focus on education in general. My responsibilities on MCGamer were even affecting my job's performance every day due to the amount of work I had to do on the server to earn my keep on the staff team. Also, I am very invested in my relationship and am trying to become a more social person, away from the internet. I have made some wonderful friends on here (and a boyfriend! ;)) and I intend to keep in touch with them. I do plan to stay somewhat active in the community until school starts and I thank all of you for making my experience wonderful. Kellie, croe97, Vanicle | Vanessa Harry[/USER], Kyle, Holiday, Giggity69Goo, and everyone else that I forgot to tag, y'all have helped me in so many ways.

Best of luck to everyone on here![/USER]

Last edited by a moderator:

croe97

District 13
Reaction score
Best of luck with your future tayemack123, I hope to see you around still.

I remember when I applied for staff, one of my main goals were to make new friends. You were one of the first people I actually felt comfortable with and grew close to. Thank you for everything!

Etos

Experienced
Reaction score
I wish you best of luck in your Senior year! You've been an amazing mod!

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Sad to see you go, Taylor :( I've been friends with you from the start, and when I was just getting my VIP rank... you will be missed and I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors! :)

EDIT: Thanks you for tagging me <3

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Do you go on the forums? I have no idea who you are, regardless, good luck with college. Not even I can be mean about that.

T

tayemack123

croe97, likewise! we're still gonna be close, be prepared to see me around still!!

Giggity69Goo, VIP FRIEND!!! thanks for mentoring me on invictus. :)

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Ahhh, best of luck. I think you tagged the wrong Vanessa though. xD
Edit: It has been fixed.

Last edited:

Sebastian

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I remember back in January when I was in the Waiting room with you when I first met you. You were an amazing friend. I hope everything will go alright with you, Taylor. You will be missed! <3

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
You were always really nice and helpful toward me and others, someone valuable such as yourself will be missed here. Have fun in your senior year, and hang around here from time to time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci