• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

-Team Archon- [Recruiting]

Reaction score
Team Archon are an EU based MCSG team like no other. Not only do we accept players with the highest levels of skill, but also players that know how to co-operate well within a team environment.Team Archon have one goal only -To be the most formidable and intimidating MCSG team.

So, do you think you have what it takes to join the number one top rated MCSG team? If you do, please read through the rules and fill out the recruitment template filled below.

PLEASE NOTE! As we would like Team Archon to be known as a professional and formal MCSG team, all members must wear their correct 'level' cape at all times. Any member seen without their correct cape might be under obligation to be kicked from the team, unless a valid reason is given.

Team Archon Rules -
1. Never disrespect and/or harass any members of Team Archon. Failure to do so may result in you being kicked from the team.
2. No hacking. If any members of our team are caught with any sort of hacks or a modded client, they will be removed from the roster immediately.
3. If you come over any problems, please report this to a senior member of staff right away.
4. Please do not spam or constantly annoy any senior members. If you have an enquiry a senior member will get back to you as soon as possible.
5. Please do not post more than one application. If you do not get a reply, senior staff may be busy but we will ensure that each and every application will be looked through.
To make sure you have read and fully understood the rules, before your application please put the code "RULE123" (without quotation marks) whilst posting your reply to the thread. Any applications without the code will be instantly denied.

If your application has been approved then you will be asked to take part in a "second interview." This second interview consists of a chat to a member of senior staff over Skype, and may be a 'PvP' test.

Any spaces on the application that require more than just a one word/short phrase answer are marked with a '*'.

Application Template-
Name:
In-game Minecraft name:
Age (be honest):
MCSG Bounty (points):
Number of MCSG wins:
Why you want to join Team Archon*:
What you will bring to Team Archon*:
Best MCSG achievement:
Any previous bans on MCSG:
Skype name:
Do you have a mic:
Do you have the ability to record (for example, fraps):
Are you willing to install MCCapes and wear the correct 'level' cape:

Team Archon Roster/Ranks-
Owner: Calbolt
Head Admin(s): Creepy_Crawler
Admin(s):
Elite Members:
Members:
Recruits:
[Senior staff = Admin or above].

Each rank will have their own 'level' cape (which must be worn at all times!). To gain higher ranks and better capes, you must first gain respect, and prove yourself to Team Archon and the senior staff.

spikeiceland1

Tribute
Reaction score
Name:Adam
In-game Minecraft name:spikeiceland1
Age (be honest):12
Server Region (EU/US/AU):Us
MCSG Bounty (points):230
Number of MCSG wins:75
Why you want to join Team Archon*:i will help out and i always like meeting new friends :D
What you will bring to Team Archon*:Fun and Wins
Best MCSG achievement:10 win so happy
Any previous bans on MCSG:No
Skype name:adam chirstfer
Do you have a mic:No headset
Do you have the ability to record (for example, fraps):No but Action
Are you willing to install MCCapes and wear the correct 'level' cape:No but i have optifine cape

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Why you want to join Team Archon*:i will help out and i always like meeting new friends :D
Are you willing to install MCCapes and wear the correct 'level' cape:No but i have optifine cape
Holy mother of necroes... My god. *pulls self together* Alright, please, please, please, don't post on threads that have been inactive for over a month, much less nearly 2 years. It's called a necro post and it's against the rules so please don't do it again.

Yoshie123455

Diamond
Reaction score
Accepted leader. Add me on Oovoo to get your skype rank.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci