• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Astro - Apply!

Is the cake a lie?

• Yes

• No

• What's a cake?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Speech

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN : Jbyrg_
Are/were you apart of any build teams? If so, list them in full detail: No
Screenshots of previous creations (IMGUR link is preferred)? : I will send screenshots soon, I am on vacation without my computer, I will send some around next week.
Do you have any experience with 'World Edit' and/or 'Voxel Sniper'? : I have decent experience with World Edit.
Why do you want to join us? : I want to join Team Astro, because you guys seem like a great build team, and I've always wanted to join a build team, so I can spend time building with other players, and branching out my building experience.
What is your preferred building style? : That is a hard question, but I'll go with Rustic.
How much time are you willing to donate to contribute to Team Astro? : I am willing to spend 4+ hours, even though I can spend more.
In your opinion, What is the most important aspect in a build creation? : To make it look nice, detailed, and professional.
A joke? : Me.
No no no. The joke should be your PVP skills Plupie ;).

jk jk good luck!

defer

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN : Haqz
Are/were you apart of any build teams? If so, list them in full detail: I was apart of Varviant, the moderator Mike's build team, as a redstoner but his clan was disbanned because of funding issues. I also owned a team for a while who builds on my server so i'm experienced with teamwork with building maps and such.
Videos of previous creations? : I took off the video but I can show you in person on my server if you'd like. Here's some photos though (Ignore the random ones): http://s1278.photobucket.com/user/1defer/library/?page=1
Are you able to efficiently create basic redstone creations (Traps, piston doors etc.)?
: Most definitely, that's the easiest part! :)
Why do you want to join us? : Because all the build teams I've joined were unsuccessful and this seems like my opportunity to help and strive with another build team!
How much time are you willing to donate to contribute to Team Astro? : All the time possible for me to be online. I'd make it my top priority, when it comes to playing Minecraft.
In your opinion, What is the most important aspect in a redstone creation?
: Keeping the build compact, organized, and successful to complete its task. A lot of patience can be involved with this too.
A joke? : My life :,( jk. I have no idea.
Note: I'm a pretty good builder and very experienced with World Edit too!

Lubbers

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN : Haqz
Are/were you apart of any build teams? If so, list them in full detail: I was apart of Varviant, the moderator Mike's build team, as a redstoner but his clan was disbanned because of funding issues. I also owned a team for a while who builds on my server so i'm experienced with teamwork with building maps and such.
Videos of previous creations? : I took off the video but I can show you in person on my server if you'd like. Here's some photos though (Ignore the random ones): http://s1278.photobucket.com/user/1defer/library/?page=1
Are you able to efficiently create basic redstone creations (Traps, piston doors etc.)?
: Most definitely, that's the easiest part! :)
Why do you want to join us? : Because all the build teams I've joined were unsuccessful and this seems like my opportunity to help and strive with another build team!
How much time are you willing to donate to contribute to Team Astro? : All the time possible for me to be online. I'd make it my top priority, when it comes to playing Minecraft.
In your opinion, What is the most important aspect in a redstone creation?
: Keeping the build compact, organized, and successful to complete its task. A lot of patience can be involved with this too.
A joke? : My life :,( jk. I have no idea.
Note: I'm a pretty good builder and very experienced with World Edit too!
GL, and Haqz, do you remember BigE's server? :p
I think we should all go make out with old men cause the sun is in line with japan
I don't think thats appropriate. So keep it PG.

kitchyboy

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN : Kitchyyy
Are/were you apart of any build teams? If so, list them in full detail: No.
Screenshots of previous creations (IMGUR link is preferred)?
: http://imgur.com/KMQhuaM
Do you have any experience with 'World Edit' and/or 'Voxel Sniper'? : Yes, but I am a bit new to it, attempting to get better.
Why do you want to join us?
: I would love to help servers out with some maps, hubs, spawns, etc.
What is your preferred building style? : I like Fantasy.
How much time are you willing to donate to contribute to Team Astro? : As much as possible!
In your opinion, What is the most important aspect in a build creation?
: Teamwork, you always need teamwork, without it, where will the people be to correct you if you do something wrong? They won't be, so I think teamwork is the most important,
A joke? : Why did the hedge Hog walk to the other side of the road?
To Get to his FLAT mate xDDDDDDDD

Melmycius

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN :Melmycius
Are/were you apart of any build teams? If so, list them in full detail:yes it was called platinum then the owner got bossy and everyone left lol.
Screenshots of previous creations (IMGUR link is preferred)?
:http://imgur.com/a/Hahi6 http://imgur.com/a/beoqV http://imgur.com/a/B0c6k Do you have any experience with 'World Edit' and/or 'Voxel Sniper'? :yas a lot not so much with voxel i used it a little bit on like one of the builds on platinum.
Why do you want to join us?
:jackson aka xDownfall told me about it and i was like ive been needing a new building team thing so i thought i apply and try to get in .
What is your preferred building style? :eek:ld castle type modern.
How much time are you willing to donate to contribute to Team Astro? :as much time as possible
In your opinion, What is the most important aspect in a build creation? :little details.
A joke? :
Q: What do Eskimos get from sitting on a block of ice?

A. Polaroids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci