• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Atlas

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeamAtlas

Spectator
Reaction score

Hello tributes! Welcome to the official thread of Team Atlas. What is Team Atlas, you may ask? Team Atlas is a build team that makes quality builds for MCGamer and other servers. We are focused on becoming the best and always achieving our goals. Team Atlas is looking for good builders, terraformers, and redstoners, so apply now.

Information:
Server IP: build.teamatlas.co
TeamSpeak IP: ts.teamatlas.co

THE TEAM
Owner
Braden

Developers
Axanite

Tiger

jtmboy

Admins
Giggity69Goo

Mods
Jeffrey
Holidays
NagolGames

Creators

Builders
Patrified
StrayanHD
TheLichBD

Terraformers

Redstoners
TheParrot

Applications
First Name:
Current IGN:
Current Age:
Timezone?:
TeamSpeak?:
Pictures/videos of builds:

Strengths? Weaknesses?:
Why do want to join?:
Tell us about you:
Specialty (Check all that apply):
[ ] Redstoner
[ ] Builder
[ ] Terraformer

In addition to applying, you can also purchase a membership for 5$. A membership grants access to the server and is used for those of you that want to learn to build and gain experience in build teams.
You can purchase a membership here.

STAFF RANKS
Owners
Owners pay for and run everything. They start projects if needed, deal with team-wide issues, and make sure everyone stays in check. Anything they say must be done.

Devlopers
Developers make the plugins for the server. They are held in high regard, so everyone must listen to the developers.

Admins
Admins manage the team, the builds, and the server. They are the equivalent of a Developer, however they are less coding-oriented. Again, you must listen to them.

Mods
Mods are in charge or leading the team while the upper staff cannot. They are the equivalent to a Sr. Mod on MCGamer and can do almost anything needed, including accepting applications.

Projects
Ideas in progress!

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
This is the new Team Atlas thread. All applications will now be on this, as the other thread is now locked.

imSader

Survivor
Reaction score
I would apply but I need screenshots, I deleted them.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You guys got enough players? Maybe I'll join again... idk

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
This is great! Really glad to see the team back in action again.

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
We currently are having some technical issues with a project. We are trying to work it out and hopefully recover the build. c:

imSader

Survivor
Reaction score
First Name: Val
Current IGN: imChromaa
Current Age: 13
Timezone?: GMT+1000 (AUS Eastern Standard Time)
TeamSpeak?: imChroma
Pictures/videos of builds: (I deleted them but, I can prove that I can build to you on the private server.
Strengths? Weaknesses?: Strengths: Medieval and details, I have always though I am good at addding details into my builds and Medieval is what I always build.
Weaknesses: I think my weaknesses are Fantasy and just massive houses and buildings. This doesn't mean I am bad a maps it just means I am bad at massive buildings and houses.
Why do want to join?: Because I think like I now need to join into a build team and I would really want to build maps with other people and hopefully get the map accepted so I can play it.
Tell us about you: I speak Spanish as well as English, but not really that good. I was born in Argentina and moved to Australia when I was about 1 or 2 years old. Minecraft has been always my favorite games. The first game that I ever played was Plants vs Zombies. Also I was nearly accepted into the Minetime server staff team but, I wasn't because I was to young to become a member. The only reason I said this is because I just want to tell you that I am a mature 13 year old.
[ ] Redstoner
[X] Builder
[ ] Terraformer

VetnaPlaysMC

Tribute
Reaction score
First Name:Ashton
Current IGN:Vetna changing name in like three days
Current Age:12
Timezone?:AEST
TeamSpeak?:Yes I have teamspeak
Pictures/videos of builds:I will make some more builds and show u guys
Strengths? Weaknesses?:Strenghs: RPG Old Mansions Abandon Houses and some other weaknesses: Redstone traps and thats about it
Why do want to join?: Because I want to make new friends and join a different community and build with you guys and just help out
Tell us about you:Well my names ashton im 12 i've played minecraft for 3 years and Ive really got into it and I've decided to join a build team
[ ] Redstoner
[] Builder
[ ] Terraformer

Attachments

Guprehyo

Tribute
Reaction score
First Name: Trent
Current IGN: Guprehyo
Current Age: 16
Timezone?: Eastern Standard time
TeamSpeak?: I can't tell whether you're asking what my teamspeak is or if I have teamspeak.
Pictures/videos of builds: They're all on my imgur page http://imgur.com/a/zOI3Y
Strengths? Weaknesses?: Strengths: Medieval, fantasy, and detailing. Weaknesses: Modern, traditional and interior design
Why do want to join?: I have been building for about a year now and I just recently thought to myself "What's the point of being good at building if you aren't going to work with other good builders?" so I hopped on these forums and started looking at build teams and yours caught my eye. I have always wanted to join a build team but never thought I was good enough.
Tell us about you: I am a shy (When you first meet me) kid, but after a while you will find that I can be pretty entertaining and pretty down to earth guy.
[ ] Redstoner
[X] Builder
[ ] Terraformer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member