• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Aurum [EU]

ImJezzaHD

Diamond
Reaction score
1.Name: Nathan Swag
2.Age: 14

3.IGN: pevasty
4.Skype: PevastyFTW
5.Ping: like 16
6.Wins(100+): 525
7.Games Played: 2900
8.PvP Skills: Tbh i cba to expand on them
9.Pvp Weaknesses: ^^^^
10.The Map(s) your best at:I dont know
11.The Map(s) Your bad at: I dont know
12.Previous clans: Cant remember
13.Will you be active: Hopefully
14. Do you have donor(Needed): yh
15. Why should you be accepted into Aurum?[50 words atleast]: 50 words, really? Because Chris and Jess are babes
16. MCSG Profile Link: cba to find it
17.Do you Have Ts [Needed]: Well I am on it now
Accepted Rank Elite Welcome

_ItzTwiistzHD_

Tribute
Reaction score
1.Name: Grant
2.Age: I am 14

3.IGN: ItzTwiistzHD
4.Skype: You have it.
5.Ping: 30
6.Wins(100+): I have about 200 with my accounts combined 150 on grantnicholl1234 , 30 on this account and some on my alt that i will not name.
7.Games Played: 1800+ on grantnicholl1234 thats when i was a noob. 334 on this account and about 200 on alt.
8.PvP Skills: Swords,bow,rod,water fights
9.Pvp Weaknesses: Big teams and we all no kackers.
10.The Map(s) your best at: Valleyside,sg4 and Icarus
11.The Map(s) Your bad at: Fortune Island, Breeze island dont like it on this server.
12.Previous clans: #Devilation,#LunaPvP and 2 others that i dont no what they where called but it was us and eu clans both.
13.Will you be active: Yes
14. Do you have donor(Needed): Not yet but on BDay i will.
15. Why should you be accepted into Aurum?[50 words atleast]: I am good at PvP and i am nice and i am easy to get on with.
16. MCSG Profile Link:http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/members/_itztwiistzhd_.318991/
17.Do you Have Ts [Needed]: Yes

TheHazardz

Diamond
Reaction score
1.Name: Grant
2.Age: I am 14

3.IGN: ItzTwiistzHD
4.Skype: You have it.
5.Ping: 30
6.Wins(100+): I have about 200 with my accounts combined 150 on grantnicholl1234 , 30 on this account and some on my alt that i will not name.
7.Games Played: 1800+ on grantnicholl1234 thats when i was a noob. 334 on this account and about 200 on alt.
8.PvP Skills: Swords,bow,rod,water fights
9.Pvp Weaknesses: Big teams and we all no kackers.
10.The Map(s) your best at: Valleyside,sg4 and Icarus
11.The Map(s) Your bad at: Fortune Island, Breeze island dont like it on this server.
12.Previous clans: #Devilation,#LunaPvP and 2 others that i dont no what they where called but it was us and eu clans both.
13.Will you be active: Yes
14. Do you have donor(Needed): Not yet but on BDay i will.
15. Why should you be accepted into Aurum?[50 words atleast]: I am good at PvP and i am nice and i am easy to get on with.
16. MCSG Profile Link:http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/members/_itztwiistzhd_.318991/
17.Do you Have Ts [Needed]: Yes
Accepted rank Trial

mojojojo19

Diamond
Reaction score
1.Name:jake
2.Age:14

3.IGN:mojojojo19
4.Skype:j.r.johnson17
5.Ping:20
6.Wins(100+):215
7.Games Played:around 1500
8.PvP Skills:combos,fishing rod,fns and bow
9.Pvp Weaknesses:battles when I'm on fire
10.The Map(s) your best at:breeze island
11.The Map(s) Your bad at:sg1
12.Previous clans:none
13.Will you be active:everyday
14. Do you have donor(Needed):no but I'm getting gold soon
15. Why should you be accepted into Aurum?[50 words atleast]:because I'm a .good pvper and I think I can make us win many clan wars and hopefully I can make new friends in thus clan
16. MCSG Profile Link:http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/stats/player/Mojojojo19/
17.Do you Have Ts [Needed]:pm you on Skype

ImJezzaHD

Diamond
Reaction score
1.Name:jake
2.Age:14

3.IGN:mojojojo19
4.Skype:j.r.johnson17
5.Ping:20
6.Wins(100+):215
7.Games Played:around 1500
8.PvP Skills:combos,fishing rod,fns and bow
9.Pvp Weaknesses:battles when I'm on fire
10.The Map(s) your best at:breeze island
11.The Map(s) Your bad at:sg1
12.Previous clans:none
13.Will you be active:everyday
14. Do you have donor(Needed):no but I'm getting gold soon
15. Why should you be accepted into Aurum?[50 words atleast]:because I'm a .good pvper and I think I can make us win many clan wars and hopefully I can make new friends in thus clan
16. MCSG Profile Link:http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/stats/player/Mojojojo19/
17.Do you Have Ts [Needed]:pm you on Skype
Do You Have TeamSpeak?

Broowaki

Experienced
Reaction score
1.Name: Tom

2.Age: 15

3.IGN: Broowaki

4.Skype: You should already have me :D

5.Ping: EU: 10-40

6.Wins(100+): 53

7.Games Played: 309

8.PvP Skills: Strafing, FnS, Angle Hitting, Close Encounters Melee/Overall Melee

9.Pvp Weaknesses: Bow Spam and Large Teams (5-6 Players)

10.The Map(s) your best at: Survival Games Highway, Demons Breeze, Icarus and Alaskan Village

11.The Map(s) Your bad at: Avaricia, Breeze Island and Breeze Island 2 (Don't know decent Routes)

12.Previous clans: Team Clenchables, Team Revival, #Reign and Team Cyprus

13.Will you be active: As a member of the MCGamer Staff Team, I will pursue to be continuously active unless I have exam revision or endless amounts of Homework (If I do the Homework xD)

14. Do you have donor(Needed): Moderator

15. Why should you be accepted into Aurum?[50 words atleast]: Well, I actually only wish to join #Reign if you're willing to actually let me partake in Clan Wars, I also wish to join because I can act as a Safe-Guard in a game, to remove and speak to those abusing bugs and disobeying server rules. All I want out of this Clan is to give me a chance to prove (even-though my stats are bad) that I am a good PVPer and to allow me to actually partake in a battle, Most of the time i'm not picked and just used as a piece of candy to lure in hackers - Cheers.

16. MCSG Profile Link: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/members/broowaki.333334/

17.Do you Have Ts [Needed]:
Of course I have TeamSpeak - Otherwise I don't think I would've been accepted for Moderator :D

ImJezzaHD

Diamond
Reaction score
1.Name: Tom

3.IGN: Broowaki

4.Skype: You should already have me :D
5.Ping: EU: 10-40
6.Wins(100+): 53
7.Games Played: 309
8.PvP Skills: Strafing, FnS, Angle Hitting, Close Encounters Melee/Overall Melee
9.Pvp Weaknesses: Bow Spam and Large Teams (5-6 Players)
10.The Map(s) your best at: Survival Games Highway, Demons Breeze, Icarus and Alaskan Village
11.The Map(s) Your bad at: Avaricia, Breeze Island and Breeze Island 2 (Don't know decent Routes)
12.Previous clans: Team Clenchables, Team Revival, #Reign and Team Cyprus
13.Will you be active: As a member of the MCGamer Staff Team, I will pursue to be continuously active unless I have exam revision or endless amounts of Homework (If I do the Homework xD)
14. Do you have donor(Needed): Moderator
15. Why should you be accepted into Aurum?[50 words atleast]: Well, I actually only wish to join #Reign if you're willing to actually let me partake in Clan Wars, I also wish to join because I can act as a Safe-Guard in a game, to remove and speak to those abusing bugs and disobeying server rules. All I want out of this Clan is to give me a chance to prove (even-though my stats are bad) that I am a good PVPer and to allow me to actually partake in a battle, Most of the time i'm not picked and just used as a piece of candy to lure in hackers - Cheers.
16. MCSG Profile Link: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/members/broowaki.333334/
17.Do you Have Ts [Needed]: Of course I have TeamSpeak - Otherwise I don't think I would've been accepted for Moderator :D
Accepted Rank Member

Saimo

Platinum
Reaction score
1.Name: Simone (I'm Italian)

3.IGN: IlSaimo
4.Skype: imsimo23
5.Ping: 40-50 on mcsg, 29 on speedtest.
6.Wins(100+): 116
7.Games Played: 1,3k
8.PvP Skills: Bow, fns, rod( a bit)
9.Pvp Weaknesses: Team, cheaters and ping abusers.
10.The Map(s) your best at: Icarus, Demon's Breeze, Valleyside, SG4. I don't remember others.
11.The Map(s) Your bad at: Remnant, breeze island 1. I don't remember others.
12.Previous clans: Revival
13.Will you be active: Obviously I will be active, I would be stupid to make me miss this opportunity
14. Do you have donor(Needed): Gold.
15. Why should you be accepted into Aurum?[50 words atleast]:
Because I want to get in the game and start playing competitively, of course, no quarrels, no "eZ, L2P, and others" and without insults towards opponents.
50 words are too many, lel.
16. MCSG Profile Link: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/stats/player/IlSaimo/
17.Do you Have Ts [Needed]: Obviously.

Last edited:

Ryska

Platinum
Reaction score
Fancy a clan war against CynixReborn? If yes, add me on Skype so we can discuss further! - RyskaSux

ImJezzaHD

Diamond
Reaction score
1.Name: Simone (I'm Italian)

3.IGN: IlSaimo
4.Skype: imsimo23
5.Ping: 40-50 on mcsg, 29 on speedtest.
6.Wins(100+): 116
7.Games Played: 1,3k
8.PvP Skills: Bow, fns, rod( a bit)
9.Pvp Weaknesses: Team, cheaters and ping abusers.
10.The Map(s) your best at: Icarus, Demon's Breeze, Valleyside, SG4. I don't remember others.
11.The Map(s) Your bad at: Remnant, breeze island 1. I don't remember others.
12.Previous clans: Revival
13.Will you be active: Obviously I will be active, I would be stupid to make me miss this opportunity
14. Do you have donor(Needed): Gold.
15. Why should you be accepted into Aurum?[50 words atleast]:
Because I want to get in the game and start playing competitively, of course, no quarrels, no "eZ, L2P, and others" and without insults towards opponents.
50 words are too many, lel.
16. MCSG Profile Link: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/stats/player/IlSaimo/
17.Do you Have Ts [Needed]: Obviously.
Accepted : Rank Trial

Kris | Kriszy

Platinum
Reaction score
Clanwar versus #Phoenix EU? If so, add me on teh skypez: kristoffer_lilleoy

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member