• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Bread Zone - Build Team (Recruiting)

Status
Not open for further replies.

matt_hey222

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey, whats up doods, MattHey here and this is The Bread Zone Build Team thread. In here, you can apply for 2 ''ranks''; Builder and Terraformer. This small building team is working right now on 2 projects, a Survival Games map and a Kit Pvp Map for the awesome MCGamer community. The Survival Games map is called Forever Frozen, go vote and write a small commentary or appreciation, always appreciated!

Forms:

Builder:

In Game Username:
Time Zone:
Skype (no calls, just messages):
Talk about yourself:
Reason we should pick you:
Why do you want to be a builder for us?:
Proof of your builds (website, blog, pictures, download):
Style of Builds:
Are you on a building team?
Creativity: ?/10
Maturity: ?/10
Temptation to grief and troll: ?/10
How much time do you think you will spend working with us?
Are you willing to work with us till the project is finished and not abandon the project?

Terraformer:

In Game Username:
Time Zone:
Skype (no calls, just messages):
Talk about yourself:
Reason we should pick you:
Are you familiar with world edit?
Why do you want to be a terraformer for us?:
What part of terraforming are you best at?
Proof of your ''builds'' (website, blog, pictures, download):
Are you on a building team?
Have you ever been in a build team? (If so what?)
Creativity: ?/10
Maturity: ?/10
Temptation to grief and troll: ?/10
How much time do you think you will spend working with us?

Are you willing to work with us till the project is finished and not abandon the project?

If you want to apply, just paste the form and reply in the comments.

Owners:
matt_hey222
MOMOTHEREAL
keffir11

Builders:
danielff
IcePaw

Terraformers:
------

Links:
PlanetMinecraft: http://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/post2667533.html#p2667533
MCSG map (Forever Frozen): http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/forever-frozen-survival-games.67563/

Last edited:

HNLxHIGames

Survivor
Reaction score
Builder:

In Game Username: HNLxHIGaming
Time Zone: 10:00 PST
Skype (no calls, just messages):HNLxHIGamingHDTV
Talk about yourself: I have a passion to build i have expiriences in servers and sg maps on various servers
Reason we should pick you: because i am compassionate with this type of work and i know we will go far
Why do you want to be a builder for us?: so we can all becone friends and build for the community
Proof of your builds (website, blog, pictures, download): dont really have screenshots im on my friends phone
Style of Builds: All around
Are you on a building team? Nope
Creativity: ?/10 9
Maturity: ?/10 10
Temptation to grief and troll: ?/10 3
How much time do you think you will spend working with us? 2-4 hours
Are you willing to work with us till the project is finished and not abandon the project?yes

Equalkid

Diamond
Reaction score
Builder:

In Game Username: xXEqualkidXx
Time Zone: EST
Skype (no calls, just messages): equalkidphone
Talk about yourself: I am a very expirenced builder and have plently of future ideas in-which to build. I am a very mature but not saying I don't make any jokes person. I will always contribute my time to my honors and be respectful to others.
Reasons why we should pick you?: Why not? I'm a funny enjoyable person. I can build well and be responsible for what I do.
Why do you want to be a builder for us?: So I can expand the variety and creativity the build team will show off. I can make things that look bad, good!
Proof of your builds (website, blog, pictures, download): I would rather provide these through skype so just add me and I'll show you there!
Style of Builds: Big builds and creative structures. I am more of a good designer to plan things out.
Are you on a building team? No but hopefully after this, yes!
Creativity: ?8.5/10
Maturity: ?6/10
Temptation to grief and troll: ?0/10 I do not like to troll because it can hurt others and griefing is just a horrible thing to me.
How much time do you think you will spend working with us? As much as you need! I have plenty of time and almost always available!
Are you willing to work with us till the project is finished and not abandon the project? Abandoning? Nope! I always keep my time focused on what I am doing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci