• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Bread Zone - Build Team (Recruiting)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonnysGaming

Spectator
Reaction score
Builder:

In Game Username: JonnysGaming
Time Zone: UK
Skype (no calls, just messages): jonnyw008
Talk about yourself: I love building im mature and love to create new ideas and i love working as a team as people give you constructive criticism about your work. I love making new ideas and i can adapt to what map we are making.
Reason we should pick you: I can follow orders easily and i dont bother anyone. I love to build and will help anyone out.
Why do you want to be a builder for us?: Becuase i would love to see a map finished with something we together have made and I love working as a team. "there is no I in team"
Proof of your builds (website, blog, pictures, download): Attached.
Style of Builds: Anything! As i have said above i can adapt to anything we are doing i go crazy with ideas!
Are you on a building team? Yes but we are currently not doing anything much yet.
Creativity: ?/10 9/10
Maturity: ?/10 8 and a half/10
Temptation to grief and troll: ?/10 2/10 (hate griefing)
How much time do you think you will spend working with us? Anytime im needed
Are you willing to work with us till the project is finished and not abandon the project? Sure if i have respect from the rest of the team and its a working project than sure.

Attachments

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
Due to this build teams inactivity it will be locked & moved to old thread archives.

If you wish to unlock this thread, please do not hesitate to message myself, or any member of staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci