• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Team Chaos [ELITE CLAN]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angryjukebox

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft name: Angryjukebox
Your current points: 2103
Your current wins: Exactly 30
PvP strengths:I'm skilled with sneak attacks, I took down a team of two with just my bow on breeze, so I'd say I'm decent with my bow.
PvP weakness: Not really a weakness, but I hate water fights. Of course, everyone's weakness is a hacker, and I'm no different on that. Large teams (4+) are one thing that I find hard to compete with.
Why do you want to join TeamChaos: I know some players on here, and I feel like I'd fit in here with some of these players.
Why should we accept you: I know, I know. I don't have that many wins, but I make up for it in my knowledge of the game itself, the servers and PvP tactics.
Have you ever been banned: I have a perfectly clean record, even reporting a few people and they've bene "dealt with"
How often do u play: About everyday, as often as possible.
Skype name: Angryjukebox.

(I hope you take me into consideration, I also fixed a few of the "u"'s in the post, as that's a pet peeve of mine)

xBreakk

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft name: Angryjukebox
Your current points: 2103
Your current wins: Exactly 30
PvP strengths:I'm skilled with sneak attacks, I took down a team of two with just my bow on breeze, so I'd say I'm decent with my bow.
PvP weakness: Not really a weakness, but I hate water fights. Of course, everyone's weakness is a hacker, and I'm no different on that. Large teams (4+) are one thing that I find hard to compete with.
Why do you want to join TeamChaos: I know some players on here, and I feel like I'd fit in here with some of these players.
Why should we accept you: I know, I know. I don't have that many wins, but I make up for it in my knowledge of the game itself, the servers and PvP tactics.
Have you ever been banned: I have a perfectly clean record, even reporting a few people and they've bene "dealt with"
How often do u play: About everyday, as often as possible.
Skype name: Angryjukebox.

(I hope you take me into consideration, I also fixed a few of the "u"'s in the post, as that's a pet peeve of mine)
Accepted. Your Rank: Regular. I have seen you play and you are good.

dq

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft name: DQIX1 Your current points: US - 1500 EU - around 100
Your current wins: US - 3 EU - 29
PvP strengths: Sword Fighting, Strategy
PvP weakness: Archery
Why do u want to join TeamChaos: Havent been in a clan and ive played for a long time. I upload videos on youtube, (MCSG) so they i have proof of my "skill". Im a really aggressive player, much like Theoreticallyy (who practically taught me how to play). ive thrown alot of matches, but all in all, i consider myself an "Elite" Player.
Why should we accept u: Because i feel like i would be a great addition to the team, because of my PVP strengths, (I almost always win swordfights, unless its a serious hacker). Like i said before, im an aggressive player, but ive been known for being very Strategic.
Have you ever been banned: No
How often do u play: 3-5 Days a week
Skype name: michael.jerez1
Hope you guys accept me :D

ExKing

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft name: DQIX1 Your current points: US - 1500 EU - around 100
Your current wins: US - 3 EU - 29
PvP strengths: Sword Fighting, Strategy
PvP weakness: Archery
Why do u want to join TeamChaos: Havent been in a clan and ive played for a long time. I upload videos on youtube, (MCSG) so they i have proof of my "skill". Im a really aggressive player, much like Theoreticallyy (who practically taught me how to play). ive thrown alot of matches, but all in all, i consider myself an "Elite" Player.
Why should we accept u: Because i feel like i would be a great addition to the team, because of my PVP strengths, (I almost always win swordfights, unless its a serious hacker). Like i said before, im an aggressive player, but ive been known for being very Strategic.
Have you ever been banned: No
How often do u play: 3-5 Days a week
Skype name: michael.jerez1
Hope you guys accept me :D
Sorry mate get over 60 wins and u may join

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member