• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Chrome [EU Elite Clan] [Recruiting]

Status
Not open for further replies.

robater

Spectator
Reaction score
Age (At least 13): 13
In-Game Name: Robater
Skype (A requirement): mario.gates679
How long have you played Minecraft Survival Games?: 1 year
Wins (Must be at least 6o): 67
What annoys you in MCSG? (Example: Loss of lots of points.): Hackers, Lack of Ability
Pros to your PvP (Strengths): Short-Range PVP, Bow, and Fists
Cons to your PvP (Weaknesses): Suck at dodging arrows
Why do you want to be a Chrome?: I would like to be in Team Chrome because it seems different from all other MCSG clans and more "MCSG Enviromental" to join the clan. I love the clan because you have a nice Community of players and I love MCSG!
How often do you play?: 6 hours min.

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
ikr

But i just can tell it to you and everybody else again.
I never called you anything bad or did anything bad to anybody.
everybody started hitting me for growing in the leaderboard and i just didnt care about jealous people ;)
You called me a jealous kid -.- I remember it. No worry.

xBreakk

Experienced
Reaction score
You called me a jealous kid -.- I remember it. No worry.
Loic, Hanfi has been dispatched from the clan because of soo many negative poeple against him. you dont have to worry now :p. we shoud play sometime, still havnt played :(

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
Loic, Hanfi has been dispatched from the clan because of soo many negative poeple against him. you dont have to worry now :p. we shoud play sometime, still havnt played :(
Canada doesn't match with Belgium times >.<. I don't have anythung against him right now. But we had some problems in the past. Neither is he a teamplayer except some German friends of him who like to insult people...

xBreakk

Experienced
Reaction score
Canada doesn't match with Belgium times >.<. I don't have anythung against him right now. But we had some problems in the past. Neither is he a teamplayer except some German friends of him who like to insult people...
true. i wanot be on for a week im going snowboarding :)

Hartmut

Survivor
Reaction score
yes i called you jealous because you called me a hacker and a no lifer (the only reason for calling me things like that is being jealus)

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
You are Canadian too? :)

brynemannen8

Platinum
Reaction score
Age (At least 13): 15
In-Game Name: brynemannen8
Skype (A requirement): brynemannen8
How long have you played Minecraft Survival Games?: I dont know actually but I know its for quite a while, probably like 4 months.
Wins (Must be at least 60): 53 on EU and like 30 on US and 1 on AU
What annoys you in MCSG? (Example: Loss of lots of points.): Loss of lots of points (losing 80 points at one death is not fun) and setbacks, at least when u jump down on for example sg5's spawn and u get setback and you take fall dmg and u you jump down again but then everything is taken from the chests..
Pros to your PvP (Strengths): Archery and my routes
Cons to your PvP (Weaknesses): ''slow'' looting at spawn, flint and steel usage.
Why do you want to be a Chrome?: Because a guy with name Canziano suggested it, when we teamed once.
How often do you play?: Every day, unless I have important school work to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci