• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Chrome [EU Elite Clan] [Recruiting]

Status
Not open for further replies.

xBreakk

Experienced
Reaction score
No no no. That's not right. Make him a friend rank please. His wins are very low, and just because he's Zombie's brother, doesn't make him eligible for the Clan. Thank you. ;)
He is good at pvp...
H

He's declined. I'm sorry if you disagree with my decisions, but he needs to get 60+ wins, minimum. Sorry :(
Angry is our server a lot and is a mod on it. I say Accepted for trials.

xBreakk

Experienced
Reaction score
No no no. That's not right. Make him a friend rank please. His wins are very low, and just because he's Zombie's brother, doesn't make him eligible for the Clan. Thank you. ;)
He is good at pvp...
H

He's declined. I'm sorry if you disagree with my decisions, but he needs to get 60+ wins, minimum. Sorry :(

xBreakk

Experienced
Reaction score
No no no. That's not right. Make him a friend rank please. His wins are very low, and just because he's Zombie's brother, doesn't make him eligible for the Clan. ThanNk you. ;)
He is good at pvp...
H

xBreakk

Experienced
Reaction score
No no no. That's not right. Make him a friend rank please. His wins are very low, and just because he's Zombie's brother, doesn't make him eligible for the Clan. ThanNk you. ;)
He is good at pvp...
H

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Breakk, did you get a crazy lag thing? You posted it like 4 times o_O... And why can't I help with the testing?

xBreakk

Experienced
Reaction score
Breakk, did you get a crazy lag thing? You posted it like 4 times o_O... And why can't I help with the testing?
yea lol :eek: we already tested them xD
i might promote you to co-leader you are really helpfull :)

iMightTroll

Diamond
Reaction score
add meh to the roster I got accepted by aedrift (Owned him in pvp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci