• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Clenchables

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charles4406

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Charles4406/Andyloveswwe/Joefe3
Wins: 374 (1/4 Ratio and Soon 400 wins) (1/2 ratios on both alts)
Mic? Y/N: Yes, of course.
Skype Username (PM me if you don't want to put it here): Charchardrose
Reason why we should accept you: Cause I got tons swag and legit pvp. I gg12 rekt evrione. Lol jkays. I just really wanna join an active clan that has good members for me to work on my teamwork skills and pvp. I want to be able to help this clan grow and I believe I have the leadership skills to do so. ForceHacks I was the randy you were talking on teamspeak with earlier ;) Accept me bruh. I legit. I sweg much.

ForceHacks

Platinum
Reaction score
Ign: kingpenguin720
Wins: 436
Mic? Y/N: Yes
Skype Username (PM me if you dont want to but it here): You have dat
Reason why we should accept you: I was in the old clench and I PROMISE I will be more active.
IGN:drkvtr28
Wins:296
Skype Username (PM me if you don't want to put it here):Fusingshadow
Reason why we should accept you:U denied me twice and herobrineman360 which you accepted had the same stats as me and have 100 games more played so if you denied me its because you dont like me or you just dont want me in your clan also i got better at PvP.
IGN:troublemaker225
Wins:424
Mic? Y/N:y
Skype Username (PM me if you don't want to put it here):wolfpack2205
Reason why we should accept you:i'm good at pvp
Denied

IGN: 17Cory10/BlazinArcanineHD
Wins: 880+ Wins
Skype Username (PM me if you don't want to put it here): coryp1998
Reason why we should accept you: I think you should accept cause I have talked to you about joining before and I think I could be a good addition to your clan
IGN: Charles4406/Andyloveswwe/Joefe3
Wins: 374 (1/4 Ratio and Soon 400 wins) (1/2 ratios on both alts)
Mic? Y/N: Yes, of course.
Skype Username (PM me if you don't want to put it here): Charchardrose
Reason why we should accept you: Cause I got tons swag and legit pvp. I gg12 rekt evrione. Lol jkays. I just really wanna join an active clan that has good members for me to work on my teamwork skills and pvp. I want to be able to help this clan grow and I believe I have the leadership skills to do so. ForceHacks I was the randy you were talking on teamspeak with earlier ;) Accept me bruh. I legit. I sweg much.
Accepted for trial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci