• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Cloud - BUILDING Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

erikrox

Spectator
Reaction score
1. Minecraft IGN? erikrox101
2. What is your age? 15
3. Do you have Skype/Teamspeak and a working mic? Skype (x_smiles_x)
4. Why do you want to join the team? Because so far my building skills have been unoticed.
5. How would you benefit the team? i.e. what are your specialties (terraforming, building, redstone)? Builing mainly, but i could terraform too.
6. Timezone? EST (north america)
7. Pictures/Videos of your best builds: I will send you the pictures on Skype :D

Linanthony

Tribute
Reaction score
1. Minecraft IGN?linanthony
2. What is your age?14
3. Do you have Skype/Teamspeak and a working mic?yea
4. Why do you want to join the team?i like building
5. How would you benefit the team? i.e. what are your specialties (terraforming, building, redstone)?redstone, buidling, i can learn how to terraform
6. Timezone? eastern
7. Pictures/Videos of your best builds:youve seen me build

NorthyO

Experienced
Reaction score
1. Minecraft IGN?linanthony
2. What is your age?14
3. Do you have Skype/Teamspeak and a working mic?yea
4. Why do you want to join the team?i like building
5. How would you benefit the team? i.e. what are your specialties (terraforming, building, redstone)?redstone, buidling, i can learn how to terraform
6. Timezone? eastern
7. Pictures/Videos of your best builds:youve seen me build
I've only seen you build one thing. I'd like to see some more, and more detailed as well.

Linanthony

Tribute
Reaction score
I've only seen you build one thing. I'd like to see some more, and more detailed as well.
i wouldve built more, but u kicked me off the old crew -_-
and i can do almost all 3 of the things, redstone and building, terraforming ill learn if i get on the team

NorthyO

Experienced
Reaction score
i wouldve built more, but u kicked me off the old crew -_-
and i can do almost all 3 of the things, redstone and building, terraforming ill learn if i get on the team
Well you could build something in your server and send me it then... And if it's really good I'll add you to the team.

Linanthony

Tribute
Reaction score
Well you could build something in your server and send me it then... And if it's really good I'll add you to the team.
thats so much work.....i dont really have time to sit in my room and spend 2 hours building something that is worthless, can i just build something on a map ur making sometime and if you like it than cool, but if u dont than just destroy it?

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
thats so much work.....i dont really have time to sit in my room and spend 2 hours building something that is worthless, can i just build something on a map ur making sometime and if you like it than cool, but if u dont than just destroy it?
He needs to see an example of your work before he lets you join. Team Cloud is a team of great builders, not just random people. If you don't have the dedication to build something good to show him, then there isn't really much chance of you joining the team.

#cheerleading

NorthyO

Experienced
Reaction score
He needs to see an example of your work before he lets you join. Team Cloud is a team of great builders, not just random people. If you don't have the dedication to build something good to show him, then there isn't really much chance of you joining the team.

#cheerleading
thank you! And yes, if you don't have time to build then why would you want to join the team?

Linanthony

Tribute
Reaction score

#cheerleading
im not random, ive known northy for a while and ive built with him before also

Lukas Bisket

Career
Reaction score
New Petition!
Who thinks Mkilop2 Should be on the team?
Like if you agree. Pictures on page 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci