• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Cloud - BUILDING Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorthyO

Experienced
Reaction score
A reminder to anyone hoping to join/stay in the team: Do NOT insult anyone else builds, or flame on this thread. If I find out you are being rude to someone else, it will result in a warning, and then a kick from the team. Also, I don't know why anyone is insulting anyone else's builds in the first place... Why would you insult something that someone put their time and effort into making?

NorthyO

Experienced
Reaction score
1. Minecraft IGN?: teije14
2. What is your age?: 16
3. Do you have Skype/Teamspeak and a working mic?: yes, both. And i have a mic.
4. Why do you want to join the team?: because I love building.
5. How would you benefit the team? i.e. what are your specialties (terraforming, building, redstone)?: I am a pretty good builder. Favourite build style: Medieval
6. Timezone?: Utc +02:00, central european time
7. Pictures/Videos of your best builds: http://imgur.com/a/4OuTE
The builds are pretty good, some look like schematics but they are all nice. The only problem would be the conflicting timezones as most of the team lives in the US, but that doesn't matter to me. So I think you would be a good addition to the team. Shall I put you under builders?

NorthyO

Experienced
Reaction score
1. Minecraft IGN? ryry636
2. What is your age? 13
3. Do you have Skype/Teamspeak and a working mic? Yes to skype, yes to teamspeak, yes to mic.
4. Why do you want to join the team? Becuase Exer is a sexy beast (Not really at all.) and I love building.
5. How would you benefit the team? i.e. what are your specialties (terraforming, building, redstone)? Building/Terraforming [Basic Redstone] (Did I mention that I am me? So if you don't accept me you are turning down yourself because I am you and you call yourself me...)
6. Timezone? EST
7. Pictures/Videos of your best builds: http://www.mctf2.com/index.php?threads/koth_shroomvalley-almost-done-download-now-available.403/
http://s975.beta.photobucket.com/user/ryry636/library/ClockTower
The builds aren't really detailed enough for. Sorry, denied for now. If you want to try to make something really spectacular and make another app, I'll be happy to check it out.

due62

Tribute
Reaction score
Hmm can i get some info on what exactly your thinking of building for the SG map? Im considering joining.

zedgamer

Tribute
Reaction score
1. Minecraft IGN? Zedgamer!
2. What is your age? 14 and 1 day!
3. Do you have Skype/Teamspeak and a working mic? Yes, Ive added you on skype!
4. Why do you want to join the team? I want to be part of this team because the team Im in as of now is making a map, no plans or anything.
5. How would you benefit the team? Im good at doing what Im told, I can do little bit of everything, I just be the place blocks slave.
6. Timezone? EST
7. Pictures/Videos of your best builds: Still a WIP but its a castle on the MCSG creative
2012-07-30_14.59.14.png
2012-07-30_14.59.44.png

NorthyO

Experienced
Reaction score
1. Minecraft IGN? Preloa
2. What is your age? 15
3. Do you have Skype/Teamspeak and a working mic? Yes,yes and yes
4. Why do you want to join the team? Cuz i wanna build something and help building a awesome Map.
5. How would you benefit the team? i.e. what are your specialties (terraforming, building, redstone)? Very good redstone skills and some building skills.
6. Timezone? UTC +01:00
7. Pictures/Videos of your best builds: The last picture is a outdated,too big and buggy machine.
Hey Preloa, as far as redstoning goes, I honestly have no idea what any of those machines do... I'm not that great at redstoning. Do you mind if you could make a video of one of the machines or come on the server and show me a trap or machine you can make? I'd like to see more before I can accept you, or I can get you in contact with one of our teams redstoners.

NorthyO

Experienced
Reaction score
Hmm can i get some info on what exactly your thinking of building for the SG map? Im considering joining.
I can if you add me on Skype or send me a message. Don't want to give away our idea to anyone till we start on it :p

due62

Tribute
Reaction score
Ok i just set you my skype username... Add me :D

NorthyO

Experienced
Reaction score
1. Minecraft IGN? Zedgamer!
2. What is your age? 14 and 1 day!
3. Do you have Skype/Teamspeak and a working mic? Yes, Ive added you on skype!
4. Why do you want to join the team? I want to be part of this team because the team Im in as of now is making a map, no plans or anything.
5. How would you benefit the team? Im good at doing what Im told, I can do little bit of everything, I just be the place blocks slave.
6. Timezone? EST
7. Pictures/Videos of your best builds: Still a WIP but its a castle on the MCSG creative View attachment 4420View attachment 4419
Castle looks pretty good. I think it would be great if you mixed in some different blocks, would make it a lot more realistic and details. Do you have anything else you've built?

zedgamer

Tribute
Reaction score
Castle looks pretty good. I think it would be great if you mixed in some different blocks, would make it a lot more realistic and details. Do you have anything else you've built?
As I said, I was given my directions and just did as I was told. And there is 1 other thing I built on the Inthelittlewood server

Attachments

NorthyO

Experienced
Reaction score
As I said, I was given my directions and just did as I was told. And there is 1 other thing I built on the Inthelittlewood server
Okay well I think we could add you to the builders team, just let me know if that's good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci