• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Eclipse

looloo787966

Spectator
Reaction score
Redstoner:

IGN:looloo787966
Best at:traps, 2x2 doors
Worst at:anything bigger then 2x2 door and really really big things
Examples of work:
How long are you willing to spend helping:as long as i can
Time zone:gmt
Why do you want to join:because i really want to help build a map and be in a build team

TeamEclipse

Spectator
Reaction score
making new post on team account just so it is easier to edit -this pics here are old

Subtract

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN:

My ingame name is Sir_Cronos/Sir_Kratos.
Right now i'm 15 years old.
Best at:

Im best at creating doors, and traps. And building large buildings, or modern things and PvP maps.
Worst at:

Creating Redstone structures fast.
Examples of work:

Here is a YouTube video of a crappy building but a very well structure redstone chest trap.

How long are you willing to spend helping:

Too much xD. I play Minecraft just about everyday and will do what i'm asked to do and as fast as I can get it done.

Time zone:

Eastern Standard.
Why do you want to join:

I want to join to do what I love. I love building and exploring new creations with Redstone. Im very experienced with Building and Redstone. I'm not good at Building things fast. I will help the Team alot and have a blast creating Maps and such with you guys.

EXTRA:

I'm applying for Builder and Redstoner. Is it possible to be both because i'm very good and experienced with both of them.

mr_pendle

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN:

My ingame name is Sir_Cronos/Sir_Kratos.
Right now i'm 15 years old.
Best at:

Im best at creating doors, and traps. And building large buildings, or modern things and PvP maps.
Worst at:

Creating Redstone structures fast.
Examples of work:

Here is a YouTube video of a crappy building but a very well structure redstone chest trap.

How long are you willing to spend helping:

Too much xD. I play Minecraft just about everyday and will do what i'm asked to do and as fast as I can get it done.

Time zone:

Eastern Standard.
Why do you want to join:

I want to join to do what I love. I love building and exploring new creations with Redstone. Im very experienced with Building and Redstone. I'm not good at Building things fast. I will help the Team alot and have a blast creating Maps and such with you guys.

EXTRA:

I'm applying for Builder and Redstoner. Is it possible to be both because i'm very good and experienced with both of them.
Accepted for trial build/redstone - add me on Skype mr_pendle

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci