• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Elite - Ask Us Anything!

Team Elite

Career
Reaction score
Hello!
We’re the longest serving official build team on MCGamer, and we have over ten accepted maps on the servers.

Questions will be answered by TeamElite staff members:

1. Dave
  2. Exzone
  3. Kat
  4. Sedrazo
  5. YourAverageTiger
  6. mfunGamer
  7. Axanite
  8. MrBestDeni
  9. Benji
  10. Jimmer
  11. PleaseTeamIFan
  12. AlpakaWhacker
  13. 001nathan100
  14. Wolfiee
  15. Bowser
  16. BeMyZelf
  17. Lunarist
  18. KellieBreanne

This AMA will last for as long as possible!

Preferred question template:

Question:

*Preferred Answerer:

* There is no guarantee that who you put in will answer it, unless the question answer is unknown.

Please make sure questions are appropriate!

Ask us anything!

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Question: The team is very different and has grown over the years. I remember it used to have very different people and such. So, my question is, what changes do you think made the best improvements for your team? Like you know how MCGamer had MCSG v1, v2, etc and other updates, did your team have any big updates that made it get to where it got today?

*Preferred Answerer:Can be anyone that can answer

Question:I remember a while ago you guys had a factions server I believe, is it still around? Also, do you guys ever plan on making little game modes on the side for your servers?

*Preferred Answerer: Anyone

Question: Which Map have you guys made that you feel was the team's best map? Like in terms of most time put into with the most details, but still very ideal for SG or the game mode associated for the map (BG maps or DD)

*Preferred Answerer: Kellie or Dave, or someone who has been there for the longest time

Axanite | Liam

Plate head.
Reaction score
Do you have a new map incoming?
We're currently in the process of revamping Dracarys, so yes. c:

Question:I remember a while ago you guys had a factions server I believe, is it still around? Also, do you guys ever plan on making little game modes on the side for your servers?

*Preferred Answerer: Anyone
TotalDramaTony The factions server project was dropped a while ago and we have some things in the planning which hopefully can be released/announced soon but I cannot say anything as of yet.

Last edited:

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Question: I remember hearing that Fallen Empire was done under an extremely short time frame, and under tons of pressure to finish before MCSG v2 came out. What was it like creating such a colossal map in such a short time under such pressure?

Answerer: Anyone who was on the team at the time. Dave/Kellie/etc.

Kat

Team Representative ♫ Recruitment
Reaction score
Question: The team is very different and has grown over the years. I remember it used to have very different people and such. So, my question is, what changes do you think made the best improvements for your team? Like you know how MCGamer had MCSG v1, v2, etc and other updates, did your team have any big updates that made it get to where it got today?

*Preferred Answerer:Can be anyone that can answer
Throughout Team Elite's history there have been many changes and exciting experiences. One major change was the ownership of Team Elite being handed over to Dave. Ever since Dave took over the team he has achieved many things. When Dave took over he created the Admin team in team elite. This helped keep the team a lot more organized. One of the most exciting achievements was becoming an official build team for MCGamer. Throughout Team Elite's time they have built many maps for MCGamer. Maps like Lobby Games, Winter Haven, Fallen Empire, etc. Team Elite has even worked with some of the most popular build teams such as Fyreuk. The last change was Team Elite getting a dedicated server.

ImmaSlapYoFace

Platinum
Reaction score
What is you favourite map that got accepted and your least favourite map that got accepted?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci