• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Elite - Graphic Design Competition

Team Elite

Career
Reaction score
Hey everybody!

By request of Dave and Joshkey, there needs to be a new icon for Team Elite on the MCGamer TeamSpeak at ts.mcgamer.net.

There are just a few requirements for this:
  • The icon must be 16x16.
  • It must contain the letters TE.
  • It must be based around red and gold.
  • It must be transparent.
We will be reviewing all of the submissions, and the winner will be given the chance to become the official graphic designer for the team.

Good luck to all!

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Ooh, sounds awesome! I'll give this a shot :p

Edit:

Quick question- are you guys looking for a larger scale logo too? Like a properly sized version of the TeamSpeak logo for other things like thread banners?

Last edited:

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ooh, sounds awesome! I'll give this a shot :p

Edit:

Quick question- are you guys looking for a larger scale logo too? Like a properly sized version of the TeamSpeak logo for other things like thread banners?
Well the ts logo is required to enter the comp for a chance to win. but your more than welcome to make it a banner or any other art work for t.e as it will show a wider range of what you can do and will increase your chances of winning.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Well the ts logo is required to enter the comp for a chance to win. but your more than welcome to make it a banner or any other art work for t.e as it will show a wider range of what you can do and will increase your chances of winning.
I sent a private message with some work in it to the Team Elite forum page :p

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Interesting... I might give it a shot :p

ImJoey

Survivor
Reaction score
Last edited:

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
I private messaged my submission to the Team Elite forum account. Was that the right thing to do? :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci