• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Elite Logo Contest!!

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hi every one im josh from team Elite, If you havent heard of us before we are a fairly new building team designed for the best builders,terraformers, redstoners e.t.c. Our members include me, teije, soy, the makers of kharmunrah, NorthyO the maker of Fortress Pyke, Static_Nightmare the creater of breez Island and Juan :D

Here is our main post. http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/team-elite.16013/#post-129208

This is where you come in. We are looking for a new awesome Logo for Team Elite!!! This Logo must represent us so just a few quick points at what we do.
1. we are a team of Elite minecraft builders.
2. We have made mcsg maps that are on the servers which you can play now.
3. we only except the best.
4. We love detail.
5. We are happy and nice people :D
The Deadline for the compatition will be next Sunday which is the 14 pf october which is when we will pick one Logo/picture as the winning Logo.
Im Guessing your asking whats in it for me if i win well first off your logo will represent one of the best building teams on mcsg. Secondly you will become what we like to call a sponser/supportes (Still working on the name) Being a sponser/supporter gets you early acsess to all our builds and work to have fun with us and test out our work. You will also get your name in any map we make (not individual structures only full maps) and updates on our progress and what we our doing.

Submissions so far:

By Dylan

By Exer

By Rae

bhlxliam.
Goodluck with submissions we look forward to seeing your amazing work. If you need anymore info feel free to ask. :D

DylanS

Experienced
Reaction score
I'll be a judge for this competition don't forget! :p

Edit: My entry!

ryry636

Experienced
Reaction score
My Entry:
Team Elite

YOU KNOW YOU LIKE IT

exer60

Career
Reaction score
cause i made it and it was such a good idea and it went to waste D:

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ohh the logos are looking good, i have updated the first thread with a deadline time which is on the 14 of october next sunday. I am also putting all submissions in the firs thread so we can easily see them. Keep up the good work and remember to make them awesome. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci