• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[TEAM ELITE] Lost Ridge- WIP Map

Would you like to see this map in MCSG?

• Yes

Votes: 80 85.1%
  • No (Tell us why not)

Votes: 14 14.9%

• Total voters

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Lost Ridge
By Team Elite
As some of you may know, me and a couple of other members of team elite have been making a new map, and now we'll show you guys what we have done so far!
This is a 500x500 sized map (just like Breeze Island) and due to that the games will not take forever. This map is medieval styled and has many secrets to discover, and deadly traps to avoid.
Here's the list of people who helped out:

maxlupus- Project Leader- Builder
juanhbk1-Project Leader-Builder
2020ecoman- Builder
JP005- Builder
Teije14- Builder
liamrodrigue- Terraformer - Art maker
Hystericallify- Terraformer
ZenGardena- Terraformer
Hoardly- Terraformer
Gepsutin- Redstoner
Zaneus- Redstoner
Joshkey- Server Manager
AlexHH25- Video Maker

Thanks to EVERYONE who is helping us with the map!
And here's some screenshots:
The cornucopia and the village in the distance.
The lonely house on the other side of the bridge.
The village Ecosmyr, where there is many chests.​
The airship. Will you take the risks to get up to the valuable chests?
Inside the airship.
The fortress.
The cemetary with names of some players ;)
The forest.
One of the many iron mines, which contain many traps, but also treasure!
The wonderful farm and the watermill, near the camp.
The AMAZING Build Team!​
Lost Ridge Backstory:​

The inhabitants of the Ridge lived in harmony. When the Iron Mine opened, many flocked to the area, creating a larger demand for housing. The town could not support the influx of new citizens, so the Fortress was built. All the miners lived in the cave, which was directly connected to the mines.​
The town and the fortress lived in peace. Until the day of the Skyfall. It started as a normal day, the miners went to work, and the citizens to market, but before long, the sky started changing colors and rocks fell from the sky.​
Many were evacuated to the mines, which collapsed. Only half of the population of the Ridge survived the apocalypse. It became known as “The Skyfall”. The rest of the citizens started clean up the mess.​
Within days of the Skyfall, a strange flying ship appeared over the horizon of the Ridge. The citizens of the Ridge were overjoyed. They thought someone had sent for help. But, instead of helping those who need help, the people in the Airship set up camp around the largest of the meteors.​
They poked and prodded it, and seemed to study it. The simple farmer of the Ridge were confused by their interest in science. They tried to go on with everyday life, but it became hard because of how different things were becoming. The plants were rapidly dying, and crops were withering. Farms closed, and people started becoming nervous. No one had heard from the Miners since the Airship people came.​
They sent groups to the Fortress. None returned, and the population dwindled. Finally those left confronted the researchers. When the citizens asked, the researchers denied they knew anything. But they kept insisting. Things got violent between the two groups, and a battle ensued. Afterwards, nothing was left but the untouched valley. It was perfectly preserved, and still today, somewhere, there is this Lost Ridge.​

Story by liamrodrigue
Hope you guys like the look of the map so far. More screenshots will get added when we have built more stuff. We will add much more terrain/details etc. Feel free to ask something ;)
//Lupus

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
I want to see this now!

I also want to see the text, but I can't because it's white and I'm on my iPad :/

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Looks good! This is why I am trying to join you!
EDIT: I see some things at the wall that would look even more awesome more detailed, and I can make these forests cooler.

Hoardly

Platinum
Reaction score
lol my unfinished 2 fallen down trees... i should probally finish that part.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
I want to see this now!

I also want to see the text, but I can't because it's white and I'm on my iPad :/
I know, I just realised that :l (Thread made on my pc). And thanks Zeno.
Looks good! This is why I am trying to join you!
EDIT: I see some things at the wall that would look even more awesome more detailed, and I can make these forests cooler.
Thanks man! I would really like to see you in Team Elite. I'll put some good words about you. And we really need help with this map ;)

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This looks epic. I can not wait to find a way to get my IGN in as an easter egg in this (remeber, I can do that because I'm a sponcer [like a boss]).

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Glad you guys like it!
Now I'll post some new screenies :cool:

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
Awesome map! When it's finished I'll advertise it everywhere :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics