• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Elite/MCSG Charity Event, Artwork Competition :D

Reaction score
I'll try to remake my question: Are there any of those artwork things that doesn't include text?

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
If you want to design something with minimal writing i would advise doing the stream pictures as they only need minimal wording. Also you can make a logo which would most likely need the team elite logo in it and a few other details.
We can discuss this with you in detail later if you want

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Its all up to you but the ones that dont nessaserily need text are the:
1. logo
2. some of the stream pics like the background of the stream page if you choose to do somthing like that.

These can incorporate text or not its your chose but the others need text :D

I hope that answered your question if you still need help feel free to ask :D

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If you want to design something with minimal writing i would advise doing the stream pictures as they only need minimal wording. Also you can make a logo which would most likely need the team elite logo in it and a few other details.
We can discuss this with you in detail later if you want
The logo doesnt need to have the team elite logo in it, it needs to be a stand alone logo designed for "the charity fight night" That could tho involve the team elite and mcsg logo combanned in some way or could be compleatly different and unique but again thats up to you :D

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
The logo doesnt need to have the team elite logo in it, it needs to be a stand alone logo designed for "the charity fight night" That could tho involve the team elite and mcsg logo combanned in some way or could be compleatly different and unique but again thats up to you :D
i said it would need the te logo in it ;) didnt say what else though xD

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Its a logo but thats artwork in its self lol :D

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The winner of the event will get there artwork used for the event which will be seen by a huge amout of people and you will also be mentioned in the livestream plus you will get the sponcer rank for Team Elite.

redrose

Survivor
Reaction score
Darn ... I can only draw basic manga faces and build ... :(

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
28 days left untill competion finishes good luck :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads