• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Elite's Adventure Map Competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam

Destroyer of Worlds
Reaction score
When will work be starting on this map, really exited to start building.

PS. All these prologues look amazing, I didn't realise there were so many great writers here at mcsg

fushi

District 13
Reaction score
Gahh!! I'm too late! What a shame. Regardless, I decided to pull something together. It was initially around 2k words, but I shortened it to sort of...cut out the fat. I doubt they'll accept it, but I'm giving it a go. The original writing can be found on , linked here.

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hi everybody so its been very difficult to pick a winner as all the stories where so amazing. After looking at each story and judging things such as how well its written and how much we liked the story line plus how well we think it would fit in the adventure map. And last night i picked two people which where zeno and Northstar. Now don't get me wrong the other entries where fantastic and we will be getting into contact with all the participants so that they can write a side mission for the main adventure map but we had to round it down the the 2 we felt where the best.

Now the winner. Out of zeno and northstar i felt that northstars story was really really good and was easy to imagine but felt that that the detail and writing could have been better. As for zeno i felt that his writing was very detailed and well written but could have used a slightly better story that northstar used. But thats not to say the story wasnt good it was fantastic we just felt that we could take elements of nothstars to make it more fun for the players.

So after a big discussion the winner for the team elite pro-log writing contest is.......... ZENO!!!!! Congrats

Now we will get in contact with you zeno and will discuss with you what happens next but as for northstar as we liked your story we will be incorporating parts into zeno's prolog so u will get credited for that. As will the rest of you who did a fantastic job and will be invited to write your own side mission for the main map in the future which u will of cause all be credited for at the end.

Once again congrats to zeno and everyone who took part. And we look forward to working with you all. ;)

fushi

District 13
Reaction score
Hi everybody so its been very difficult to pick a winner as all the stories where so amazing. After looking at each story and judging things such as how well its written and how much we liked the story line plus how well we think it would fit in the adventure map. And last night i picked two people which where zeno and Northstar. Now don't get me wrong the other entries where fantastic and we will be getting into contact with all the participants so that they can write a mission for the main adventure map but we had to round it down the the 2 we felt where the best.

Now the winner. Out of zeno and northstar i felt that northstars story was really really good and was easy to imagine but felt that that the detail and writing could have been better. As for zeno i felt that his writing was very detailed and well written but could have used a slightly better story that northstar used. But thats not to say the story wasnt good it was fantastic we just felt that we could take elements of nothstars to make it more fun for the players.

So after a big discussion the winner for the team elite pro-log writing contest is.......... ZENO!!!!! Congrats

Now we will get in contact with you zeno and will discuss with you what happens next but as for northstar as we liked your story we will be incorporating parts into zeno's prolog so u will get credited for that. As will the rest of you who did a fantastic job and will be invited to write your own mission for the main map in the future which u will of cause all be credited for at the end.

Once again congrats to zeno and everyone who took part. And we look forward to working with you all. ;)
Congrats, zeno :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci