• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Enigma is now recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
dude really u left because my friends killed you which was creepinonchu and i didnt kill her. i knew she was going to attakc you so i typed for you to run. not my fauly and the fact ur siding against me is a shame entirely. both incidents were completely different and jacks incident was his teams doing they attacked me after begging me and cheeedos not to attack them
Dude
WTF u lie like heck when creepin killed me u were running around corn not caring... ure just a bad friend... u ruin the rep of enigma for me and jack

CreeperCrawler1

Tribute
Reaction score
Its not about points its about wins.
Matt i refreshed my minecraft so now i have 4wins but i used to have 39 so can i still be in?
(P.S i luv the vid where u pushed someone off a mountain with fishing rod)
But plz can i still join?

Mitsolides

Experienced
Reaction score
Matt i refreshed my minecraft so now i have 4wins but i used to have 39 so can i still be in?
(P.S i luv the vid where u pushed someone off a mountain with fishing rod)
But plz can i still join?
I think ur in I'm not Matt but I have a feeling your in

AeRaGraphics

Survivor
Reaction score
Dude
WTF u lie like heck when creepin killed me u were running around corn not caring... ure just a bad friend... u ruin the rep of enigma for me and jack
lol exactly dude i warned you 4 others saw it kid engima was my idea and matt made the ost since i didnt know how get off my topic before i file a ban report for harassment. and really ididnt care i apologized and told you i didnt want to mess with creepin not only bcuz shes my best female friend on MCSG but because she gave me a 5k bounty get out of here and go cry to someone that cares. btw i have to be forceful since matt is to nice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci