• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Enigma is now recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

AeRaGraphics

Survivor
Reaction score
How it started: Me, AeRaGraphics, ryanroks, NSeth, and a couple others decided to all get together on a 5 man team and just have fun. After the game AeRa is like, "Yo we should start a team and have other cool guys join and it will be fun!" We talked to 2 other people about it and they said they liked the idea, so here it is. We named our team enigma because it is another word for problem, or mystery. We like to create problems and some people may know :). Anyways, requirements below!

THIS IS A US TEAM (If there are 4 or more players that post an app for EU, or AU, and I accept them, then it will also be a AU/EU team.

APPLICATION:

Minecraft name:
Donator?:
How experienced you are in mcsg (1-10):
Do you like to have fun?:
How many wins? (Minimum limit = 25):
Skype name:

REQUIREMENTS:

You have to have a good mic and skype.
No betraying, will result in kick from clan and trolling. :)
Will not be mean to other members.
Able to get on almost everyday.

MUST SPEAK ENGLISH!
YOU HAVE TO KNOW WHO IS ON THE TEAM
YOU CANNOT BE IN ANOTHER CLAN.

Purple = important Yellow = mandatory

YOU MUST BE COMMITEED.

MAX TEAM LIMIT: NONE, our goal is to get as big as possible!

So if you guys would want to have fun with a good group of dudes and play regularly with them, post an application! This is a fun/troll team, so don't be too competitive! (P.S. I am very competitive so if you are playing with me you can be tryhard)

LEADERS:
mattchappy
AeRaGraphics

Co-Leaders:
Ryanroks594
elmosty45
CreepinonChu
The Roster: http://tinyurl.com/EnigmaMCSG
Thanks for reading!
got clan signatures made now

Matt Chapman

Experienced
Reaction score
got clan signatures made now

Thats dope, But maybe you could make them a little smaller for like people like me with leaderboard thingys. Tonight Im gonna get on and play a couple games of mcsg. If anyone wants to join me just tell me on skype. Aera come play tonight :D

AeRaGraphics

Survivor
Reaction score
Thats dope, But maybe you could make them a little smaller for like people like me with leaderboard thingys. Tonight Im gonna get on and play a couple games of mcsg. If anyone wants to join me just tell me on skype. Aera come play tonight :D
ill be on tonight and ok ill shrink them later and also we have a clan battle saturday and oh yea i might be on tonight ill try but i might be asleep since i puled an all nighter

uhGravity

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft name: uhGravity
Donator?: Nop
How experienced you are in mcsg (1-10): 9
Can you record?: nop
Do you like to have fun?: YES I DO
How many wins? (Minimum limit = 25): 49 (within my two accounts, luisjose137, and uhGravity, seriously)
Skype name: yolol007

AeRaGraphics

Survivor
Reaction score
yes it is a bug we are facing. theres a whole new section we were going to release along with the update but instead it froze off the roster it should be bakc up tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci