• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Enigma is now recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

AeRaGraphics

Survivor
Reaction score
Areagraphics is a Inappropriate body part on a male..he 2v1'd me when we were supposed to team and he killed my other teammates....I'm really close to leaving.
hey jack guess waht i didnt kill ur teammates they attacked me so cheedos killed him and just now they attacked me again unprovoked and killed me this time so for that your kicked from team enigma.. dont even bother saying ur close to leaving ur not getting and cympathy ur kicked

AeRaGraphics

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft name:Blueshadow951
Donator?: I have gold donorship.
How experienced you are in mcsg (1-10): 9
Can you record?:Maybe, if i get a recording software.
Do you like to have fun?:._. yesh
How many wins?40
Skype name: Blueshadow951 but i use Teamspeak alot more.
your accepted welcome to the team

iAmiCuBot

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft name: iAmiCuBot
Donator?: Nope :S
How experienced you are in mcsg (1-10): 7-8, i know alot of those 2 chests.
Can you record?: Yup I can.
Do you like to have fun?: All day!!!!!
How many wins? (Minimum limit = 25): 45
Skype name: anthony.de.nobrega.teixeira

Mitsolides

Experienced
Reaction score
Areagraphics is a Inappropriate body part on a male..he 2v1'd me when we were supposed to team and he killed my other teammates....I'm really close to leaving.
I'm thinking the same to but it's not about aera it's that we don't any clan meets so its boring.

Mitsolides

Experienced
Reaction score
Ya I might leave do to this crap aera does I mean like seriously aera your being a Inappropriate body part on a male to everyone now and second of all why u be kicking people who speak their mind
Srry for misspells using phone atm

AeRaGraphics

Survivor
Reaction score
Ya I might leave do to this crap aera does I mean like seriously aera your being a Inappropriate body part on a male to everyone now and second of all why u be kicking people who speak their mind
Srry for misspells using phone atm
mit im not being a Inappropriate body part on a male he betrayed me with his friends broke the rules and is trying to tunr it aroun on me. we dont have clan meets because me and matt r trying to fit the schedule together so we can. were setting up torunament matches and buidling worlds for the team to participate in along with an overly large stadium arena to host clan battels in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci