• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Enigma : Restarted thread

AeRaGraphics

Survivor
Reaction score
I don`t mean to intrude but this seems like quite the funny argument since you passed on Enigma to AeRa didn`t you? Or did you come back and restart it again lol.
'I am the creator of Enigma. Me nseth and mattchappy. anyone else who isnt corrupt from a year ago will verify that. He made the post since it was my first week at mcsg and i didnt know how to. He then quit so i restarted the post. He tried to come back and repoen his post and he yet again failed enigma. enigma was a respected clan. Matt ruined it and he knows it. Its ok im designer for Primeval and might join Forgotten

BoredYet

Tribute
Reaction score
'I am the creator of Enigma. Me nseth and mattchappy. anyone else who isnt corrupt from a year ago will verify that. He made the post since it was my first week at mcsg and i didnt know how to. He then quit so i restarted the post. He tried to come back and repoen his post and he yet again failed enigma. enigma was a respected clan. Matt ruined it and he knows it. Its ok im designer for Primeval and might join Forgotten
So Enigma, ONCE again, is not restarted. By anyone.

AeRaGraphics

Survivor
Reaction score
basicly because i dont feel like having a war with mattchappy. i will restart it in the future or make another team.

Flyer

Roll Tide
Reaction score
basicly because i dont feel like having a war with mattchappy. i will restart it in the future or make another team.
I was about to tell you guys to take this argument to a PM, but then I saw this. :p

Matt Chapman

Experienced
Reaction score
lol you're cute.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci