• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Epileptic : Building Team

AeRaGraphics

Survivor
Reaction score
You forget me?
we need to see better builds from you. we have a lot of members currently even though they havnt posted on here desnt mean they odnt exist. to join the team you need to be exceptionally good therefor well have to see some better work from you.

BlackHead

Career
Reaction score
So, you are saying that cmchraft's map is better than my terraforming? rofl
I'll upload more pictures later maybe -.-

iAmiCuBot

Tribute
Reaction score
We did not do alot of progress these days :S ,, cmon guys keep it up!! We need to fix alot of things to Aera!!

ZenGardena

Experienced
Reaction score
were building a map and the teaser will be released tomorrow/ and its eay to know were good because of previous maps weve built on etc... we have builders from the map fortress pyke along with kharmunrah or whatever it is,
I hope this team wasn't started because you were annoyed at team elite denying you. Good luck with the team anyway!

Do I have to develop epilepsy to be on the team? :)

AeRaGraphics

Survivor
Reaction score
I hope this team wasn't started because you were annoyed at team elite denying you. Good luck with the team anyway!

Do I have to develop epilepsy to be on the team? :)
lol no look at the dates i made this team with the guys helping me build the mpa year of the viking then i saw the team elite thing and wanted to go for it.

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
So, you are saying that cmchraft's map is better than my terraforming? rofl
I'll upload more pictures later maybe -.-
Man, cmchraft's map is almost to being my own planned funeral. Nice terraforming, btw.

CAmadeusA

District 13
Reaction score

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci