• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

~||~ Team Exodus ~||~ Professional Build Team ~||~ Now Recruiting!

colin350

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

My Name is colin350 (or Colin) and before I introduce Team Exodus, I would like you to read a brief background on me.

My name is Colin, and I have been playing Minecraft after since I learned about it from a friend. It was alpha at the time, and I can tell you, it has evolved a lot, especially since I was getting items using INVedit when there was no too many items mod....Anyways, that was like 4-5 years ago. Currently I am a freshman a second time (I repeated because of age and going to a new school). However, I am 15, and unlike most high-schoolers, I enjoy Minecraft still. I have been in a few building competitions here and there, built up a few servers (one got huge, until taken down), and have gotten guest appearances on many big servers like Emenbeesmp, Pigzcraft, Lavacraft, and more. Most importantly, I have met a few people, especially now a great friend, named Daniel. Although he lives about 700 miles from me, our love for minecraft has taken us great distances. As I was working on my past server, building a new spawn with him, custom terraformed and designed, we stumbled upon the idea to create a build team. Browsing through names, I personally came up with Exodus, reminding me of the Halo Trilogy (Halo Reach). This has been a plan for about 3 months, and we have now decided to bring it back and actually start it up. So now for information...

Team Exodus is a build team designed to gather a group of Inexperienced and Experienced builders together to make the most epic build team ever. However, there are some slight requirements and I will tell you how to apply.

Step (1): Speaking from experience, I hated applying for build teams/servers because I was always shut down. There was always that one person out there that was better than you, and there was no way to get around it. That is why I created Team Exodus, to bring all different people with building styles around to enjoy and learn, and most importantly, Have Fun! So to start the application follow Step (2).

Step (2):
Builder Application Format (Please Be Honest, Honesty is Key.)

In Game Name:
Are you experienced with World Edit or Voxel Sniper?
Where do you specialize? Terra-forming? Redstone? Building? Interior/Exterior Detailed Design? Other?
What building style do you most enjoy? Medieval? Modern? Minimalistic?Rustic?Other?
Please attach at least 4 images of exterior AND interior designs/builds. You must be in F5 so I know that you built it. If it is on a plot world, the photo will not be counted unless you do ./plotme info on the plot. Imgur/Pmc is accepted.
Please explain in 3 sentences or more as to why you think you should be part of our team.

Thanks :). May the Odds be ever in your Favor! Also, Do not get down on yourself if you are rejected the first time, we just want to learn more about you.

Step (3):

Wait for response. This will usually be private messaged to you. I will friend you on Skype when I have time.

In all terms, don't be harsh upon yourself, I want to accept all, but we also want to see what you are good at and learn more about you. The more PHOTOS the better. Videos even work nicely with Shaders.

More Information Once Applied. Please visit http://exodusprofessionalbuilding.enjin.com for info on the team.

This format will be there as well. However read through this:

In order to be able to run a server for everyone to play on and build, I will need money. I have a cheap host that I can get 3gb of ram for 10$ a month. However, if you are in support for the team, and want access to look at the builds before I make a public server, donations are helpful.

However, while I request donations and start to build a public server, I would like create a Hamachi Server.

If You Don't know what hamachi is, get it and download it.

Step 1: Once installed you will have a small screen. Click Network. Then click join existing network.

Here are a list of usernames that will be for the server. If one is full try another one:
TeamExodus1
TeamExodus2
TeamExodus3
TeamExodus4
TeamExodus5
TeamExodus6

Passwords are: minecraft

If I see anyone who is not an accepted member on the list, they shall be denied from the server.

The ip will continue to be 25.76.132.183

This is a hamachi ip. You must be connected to one of the 6 networks above to join it. (its VPN).

I am still in the process of making the server, so the odds shall ever be in your favor.

Thanks!

colin350 (Team Exodus Owner)

julesterboom77

Diamond
Reaction score
In Game Name: julianbarab
Are you experienced with World Edit or Voxel Sniper? no but i would love to learn and i build everything by hand
Where do you specialize? Terra-forming? Redstone? Building? Interior/Exterior Detailed Design? Other? buliding interior and exterior and design somewhat detailed
What building style do you most enjoy? Medieval? Modern? Minimalistic?Rustic?Other? mideval
Please attach at least 4 images of exterior AND interior designs/builds. You must be in F5 so I know that you built it. If it is on a plot world, the photo will not be counted unless you do ./plotme info on the plot. Imgur/Pmc is accepted. ummm can i msg you them on skype??
Please explain in 3 sentences or more as to why you think you should be part of our team.
I love building. there is a server that i always build on and you start at rank visitor, then builder, then constructor, then creator, then architect. I am the constructor. Thanks julian.

crazysatria

Spectator
Reaction score
In Game Name:
crazysatria

Are you experienced with World Edit or Voxel Sniper?
yes i can use world edit very good!

Where do you specialize? Terra-forming? Redstone? Building? Interior/Exterior Detailed Design? Other?
i am good at building and interior detailed design i can do exterior too!

What building style do you most enjoy? Medieval? Modern? Minimalistic?Rustic?Other?
i enjoy modern and medieval building style

Please attach at least 4 images of exterior AND interior designs/builds. You must be in F5 so I know that you built it. If it is on a plot world, the photo will not be counted unless you do ./plotme info on the plot. Imgur/Pmc is accepted.

i think if i can i want to be in your team
because i want to learn more about building and i can help u with building too :) so we can help eachother
and i want to find more friends and make great building
i can learn very quick and i always create something new
i can be friends with almost everyone and i love to help other people
and i will try doing new things and i can let you guys build in my server!
and if u dont believe that i made those thing u can msg me on skype and i can show u my building on the server!

Attachments

WertIcom

Spectator
Reaction score
In Game Name: wert1acom (will be changing to 'GarZie')
Are you experienced with World Edit or Voxel Sniper?no but i would be interested in learning
Where do you specialize? im a RedStoner but i am quite alright with automobiles- cars planes helichopter etc
What building style do you most enjoy? modern

Attachments

MrWhiteyy

Spectator
Reaction score
Are you experienced with World Edit or Voxel Sniper? I am great with World Edit, and have some experience with Voxel Sniper.
Where do you specialize? I specialize in Building/interior design.
What building style do you most enjoy? Im good at doing Modern and rustic builds.
Please attach at least 4 images of exterior AND interior designs/builds. Check out my PMC http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/kadew/
I think I should be apart of your team, because I have people always tell me that i'm an okay builder, but i want to be an excellent
builder. I think you guys could help me become that type of builder. I also wanted to tell you about myself. From what I gathered about you from the bio you wrote. We both are young for our grade, i' m a sophomore and at the beginning of every year i'm always younger then everyone else.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci