• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Galaxy - MC Build Team

TeamGalaxy

Spectator
Reaction score

Team Galaxy is a team bound for success, we are still undergoing many changes today but are ready to shine some light on our wonderful team. This build team created by Hect0rg not to long ago that houses a wide set of unique individuals that strive to become better and bigger builders, terraformers, or redstoners.

Information:
Server IP: teamgalaxy.mymc.io
Teamspeak: 198.27.66.63:9096
Twitter: @GalaxyBuilds

Owner - The owner is the founder of the team. The owner checks in and manages the bills & payments that are made throughout the server and is the final decision maker of the team.

Administrator - The administration rank is for people to be the owner's personal crew to make high level decisions and make key point ideas for the team. They help oversee Officer work and help them in any task they wish to pursue within there job.

Officer - The officer rank is at the administrations helpers. They have already surpassed there job as a moderator and wish to pursue bigger and better things for the team. Not only do the officers help out administration but they run activity checks for the builders and moderators with the help of administration.

Moderator - The moderation rank is only handed out the designer's or designers + that show the personality and activeness that would be deserving of the rank. This ranks leads build sessions and guides / helps the designers with any questions they may have. They also assist officer's in running activity checks and reporting and bad behavior of the designers.

Elite- Elite's + are people that have proven worthy of elite skills within there category of work. They have been in the team for a sufficent amount of time and have shown that they are dedicated to benefiting the team and helping others rather then themselves.

Designer - Designers is one of our most important ranks as they are the heart and soul of the team. They work together to make the most amazing of maps and insure that they put there 100% best effort into it. They learn throughout the process of the team the ideas of team work and helping others.

Team Galaxy Members

Owner:
Hectorg98

Administrators:
Jason
Nikola

Officers:

Moderators:
Superspirals

Elites:

Designers:
fluffydoge101
Panda
Rhino1928
ItsFighter
Desires_
Swainless
redikus
wolfsica
Sweren
Holidays
ImnoPulse
Zggy

Application
Team Galaxy is an advanced team of builders that take the creations of maps and ideas very seriously. To insure that we have the best team members we will be putting our applicants through a high quality application process that tests multiple aspects of you. If your application is deemed to our standards we will put you on Trial. This trial is not the kind of trial you may think of, you will become a full designer and after a week we will review your activity and participation in map making and explain if you will stay in the team or passed your trial, but if you did not prove to us that you are fit for the team we will remove you, but feel free to apply again for a second shot!

Below we have given you our application, please copy and paste it and then proceed to filling it out. You must fill out all the questions, if you fail to do that then we have the right to decline you. Please answer all of the questions to the best of your ability, any "troll" applications will be declined.

Feel free to apply but you must meet our requirements:

• Maintains a mature attitude
  • 12 years or older in age
  • Must have screenshots of proof regarding builds
  • Must have a microphone
  • May not be currently permanently banned on the MCGamer Network

Name:

Username:

Timezone:

Specialty (Terraforming // Redstoning // Building):

Past / current build teams:

Images of builds:

Why do you want to join the team:

Why are you unique compared to other applicants:

I, [Insert Name Here], agree that if I am accepted into the team I will remain active unless I contact a higher level staff member. I also agree not to harass other members and to not expect promotion after acceptance.

Invitation

If you are good enough we will allow you to bypass the application stage and join the team, but this is under rare circumstances.

Our Finished Projects

coming soon

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hmm i might apply, gotta gather up some screenshots ;)

EDIT:

Name: Corey

Username: benyits/Desires_

Timezone: AEST

Specialty (Terraforming // Redstoning // Building): Building

Current build team: Helix & Invictus
Past Buildteams: Kithex & Atlas

Images of builds: https://strayanhd.carbonmade.com/ (My username used to be StrayanHD back in the day, If you odnt believe me, namemc Desires_, and it will be there :)

Why do you want to join the team: I'd like to join the team, as I'd like to extend my building knowledge and build up more skill etc.

Why are you unique compared to other applicants: I am unique, as I build quite differently than other people, due to the amount of building knowledge I have right now.

I, Corey/benyits/Desires_, agree that if I am accepted into the team I will remain active unless I contact a higher level staff member. I also agree not to harass other members and to not expect promotion after acceptance.

Last edited:

TeamGalaxy

Spectator
Reaction score
Hmm i might apply, gotta gather up some screenshots ;)

EDIT:

Name: Corey

Username: benyits/Desires_

Timezone: AEST

Specialty (Terraforming // Redstoning // Building): Building

Current build team: Helix & Invictus
Past Buildteams: Kithex & Atlas

Images of builds: https://strayanhd.carbonmade.com/ (My username used to be StrayanHD back in the day, If you odnt believe me, namemc Desires_, and it will be there :)

Why do you want to join the team: I'd like to join the team, as I'd like to extend my building knowledge and build up more skill etc.

Why are you unique compared to other applicants: I am unique, as I build quite differently than other people, due to the amount of building knowledge I have right now.

I, Corey/benyits/Desires_, agree that if I am accepted into the team I will remain active unless I contact a higher level staff member. I also agree not to harass other members and to not expect promotion after acceptance.
I am thrilled to inform you that you have moved onto the trial stage of our build team, in the next day or so you will receive a PM regarding our team information, ranking, and how to get into our team communication system slack. Have a great day and we can't wait to work with you.

Soo am i in or...
Currently we do not see you on our roster, if you wish to know further please PM our account and we can explain

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
This new thread is amazing! I am so thrilled to continue with this build team and see what it has to offer the MCGamer Community!

ItsFighter

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: I would prefer to go by Fighter.

Username: My in-game name is ItsFighter.

Timezone: I live in the US Central Timezone (-6:00).

Specialty (Terraforming // Redstoning // Building): I am a builder.

Past / current build teams: I have not built in any past teams, or am I in one currently.

Images of builds: My Imgur album is - http://imgur.com/a/QH0j6.

Why do you want to join the team: I want to join the team, because I want to share and express my builds. I feel as if I want to take my regular ole' survival builds and make them into something to be proud of, and others to be proud of as well. I also want to learn from you all aswell, and maybe teach you all some too!

Why are you unique compared to other applicants: I build in a medieval style, as you see on MCGamer, there are hardly any maps with that, which makes me special. I am also good with making things look neat, like the small, tiny details that look great.

I, ItsFighter, agree that if I am accepted into the team I will remain active unless I contact a higher level staff member. I also agree not to harass other members and to not expect promotion after acceptance.

TeamGalaxy

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: I would prefer to go by Fighter.

Username: My in-game name is ItsFighter.

Timezone: I live in the US Central Timezone (-6:00).

Specialty (Terraforming // Redstoning // Building): I am a builder.

Past / current build teams: I have not built in any past teams, or am I in one currently.

Images of builds: My Imgur album is - http://imgur.com/a/QH0j6.

Why do you want to join the team: I want to join the team, because I want to share and express my builds. I feel as if I want to take my regular ole' survival builds and make them into something to be proud of, and others to be proud of as well. I also want to learn from you all aswell, and maybe teach you all some too!

Why are you unique compared to other applicants: I build in a medieval style, as you see on MCGamer, there are hardly any maps with that, which makes me special. I am also good with making things look neat, like the small, tiny details that look great.

I, ItsFighter, agree that if I am accepted into the team I will remain active unless I contact a higher level staff member. I also agree not to harass other members and to not expect promotion after acceptance.
I am thrilled to inform you that you have moved onto the trial stage of our build team, in the next day or so you will receive a PM regarding our team information, ranking, and how to get into our team communication system slack. Have a great day and we can't wait to work with you.

wolfsica

Spectator
Reaction score
I am so happy to be in this team! I can't wait to start building.

Good luck guys :joy: :joyful:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci