• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Helix (Archived Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragTheOcean88

Quantum
Reaction score
Name- Nick
In game name- DragTheOcean88
Age- 12
Time zone- EST
Skype- DragTheOcean88
(Redstoner, Builder, Terraformer, etc.)- Redstoner, Builder, Terraformer but mainly Terraformer
What are you good at?(Interior, Exterior, Details, etc.)- Alot of things but i like things with details
How many years have you been play MC?- When it was $15 :2010
Have you ever been on a build team? If so, which one?- Yes, orion and my own
Why do you want to join this clan?- Im looking for an build team so i can learn more things and meet new people and make cool maps
What do you think you will contribute to this team?- I Think i would be an really good memeber to this clan from experiance and always on minecraft and skype, and i will be very respectful to all people in this build team

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Name- Nick
In game name- DragTheOcean88
Age- 12
Time zone- EST
Skype- DragTheOcean88
(Redstoner, Builder, Terraformer, etc.)- Redstoner, Builder, Terraformer but mainly Terraformer
What are you good at?(Interior, Exterior, Details, etc.)- Alot of things but i like things with details
How many years have you been play MC?- When it was $15 :2010
Have you ever been on a build team? If so, which one?- Yes, orion and my own
Why do you want to join this clan?- Im looking for an build team so i can learn more things and meet new people and make cool maps
What do you think you will contribute to this team?- I Think i would be an really good memeber to this clan from experiance and always on minecraft and skype, and i will be very respectful to all people in this build team
Emmmmm Wrong place boo, Apply here - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1SxN-o_UWUN25fQRbgA56B7cJAVWAiovyPZ5kI3e7YiA/viewform

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci