• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Helix - Test games on our newest map!

Do you want to take part in the test games?

• Yes

• No

• bruh

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score

Hello Tributes!
As of yesterday Team Helix has officially become partnered with MCGamer. To celebrate this achievement we will be doing some test games on our newest map! Time and dates are:

Sunday 15th of November 10 AM GMT

If you wish to come and play on our new SG map, make sure to reply to this thread down at the bottom with the following template:

Name:
IGN:
Why you would like to take part in our test games:

Map Teaser:

Some screenshots of the map:

Helix members don't have to apply as we will have special games for them with Members only.
If there are more than 24 people willing to play, then we will randomly pick people on the thread, there is no hurry to apply.

We hope to see as much of you community members at the test games, Have a good day tributes!
- Sanders
Helix Owner

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
Name: Joakim
IGN: Gulemann
Why would you like to take in our test games: Because i helped making the map Kappa.

A

Axel | PlazaGames

Name: Alex
IGN: AalCubano
Why you would like to take part in our test games: Because It is an opportunity for me to come back. As well as, if I do get this opportunity, I would love to play a map that I builded not much, but a bit of.

Quantum
Reaction score
Name:
My name is Andrei.

IGN:
My IGN is Andreii.

Why you would like to take part in our test games:
I remember when I took part in the Alvarian test games back in February - I had a lot of fun! I met YouTubers and other people from Cove and MCGamer and I got the chance to test that amazing map. That's why I want to take part in these test games too - To have fun, meet more people and of course, to see how this awesome this map is!​

MrNoisyKidd

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: romone
IGN: MrNoisyKidd
Why you would like to take part in our test games: seems cool to test new maps before others

Inferno

Senior Moderator | Recruitment Team
Reaction score
Name: Inferno
IGN: ItsInferno
Why you would like to take part in our test games: Because i am a member at helix and to test other maps seems to be cool c:

YourAverageTiger

i control this entire operation
Reaction score
Name: Tiger
IGN: YourAverageTiger
Why you would like to take part in our test games: This is a really cool looking map and I'd definitely like to give it a try.

William

District 13
Reaction score
Name: William
IGN: William_FTW
Why you would like to take part in our test games: This map looks awesome! And there is always fun taking part in something like this :)

N

Nikola

Name: Nikola
IGN: feelzzHD
Why you would like to take part in our test games: Because I would record it and I would upload it it seems like a ton of fun :D (4.8k subs)

Fiv

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Hector
IGN: Fiv
Why you would like to take part in our test games: Because I think it would be a lot of fun to help out at making a very good map, and also it will be cool to see the map a bit early

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci