• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Helix

PumaTheMystic

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:MysticPuma1886
Email address: [email protected]
Timezone/Country:GMT+
What is your specialty: Medevil, Interior design
Previous Build Teams: none
Screenshots/Videos of builds?:
http://imgur.com/a/HaQOd
Do you have a microphone to talk with?: No
What is your motivation to join and build in our teams?: Nothing really I just want to be part of a team Plus building with others is better than building on your own

I, MysticPuma1886, agree that by joining Team Helix I will strive to be as active as I possibly can on all platforms, listen and agree with decisions made by staff, will aim to keep a friendly environment within the group, and most importantly: have fun.

patrickjohn2163

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Patrickjohn2163
Timezone/Country: UTC+10:00/AEST/Australia
What is your specialty: Medieval Structures and Ruins
Previous Build Teams: N/A
Screenshots/Videos of builds?: http://imgur.com/a/bfph4?
Do you have a microphone to talk with?: Headphones
What is your motivation to join and build in our teams?: : My motivation for joining and building in teams is that a lot more ideas and designs can be implemented into the project if there are more people and working collaboratively with groups is a great way to make some builds look great. For example if two people were working on a wall together and one person had one idea and the other had one both can work together to combine those ideas in a way that the build still makes sense and looks good. Being part of a build team would be a great way for myself to develop my building skills and expand my limits to what i can build and that is what motivates me, when a challenge is put forward for something i have never worked on and i work with others to collect ideas and have a build that has had input by everyone.

I, patrickjohn2163, agree that by joining Team Helix I will strive to be as active as I possibly can on all platforms, listen and agree with decisions made by staff, will aim to keep a friendly environment within the group, and most importantly: have fun

TwistedRain

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: TwistedRain
Timezone/Country: eastern time, United States
What is your specialty: Hand building/Terraforming
Previous Build Teams: Never been in one.
Screenshots/Videos of builds?: http://imgur.com/a/kKcwg
Do you have a microphone to talk with?: Yes i have a blue snowball
What is your motivation to join and build in our teams?: I have seen so many other great builders join teams like yours and be apart of amazing builds and i see this as a chance to do that and build amazing things that will be apart of Mcgamer.

I, (Jack), agree that by joining Team Helix I will strive to be as active as I possibly can on all platforms, listen and agree with decisions made by staff, will aim to keep a friendly environment within the group, and most importantly: have fun.

OverLord547

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: OverLord547
Timezone/Country: GMT/ BST
What is your specialty: Building
Previous Build Teams: Helix (Co-Owner)
Screenshots/Videos of builds?: Dont have them anymore sorry :O(
Do you have a microphone to talk with?: Yes :D
What is your motivation to join and build in our teams?: I love Sanders

I, (OverLord547), agree that by joining Team Helix I will strive to be as active as I possibly can on all platforms, listen and agree with decisions made by staff, will aim to keep a friendly environment within the group, and most importantly: have fun

Last edited:

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
IGN: Patrickjohn2163
Timezone/Country: UTC+10:00/AEST/Australia
What is your specialty: Medieval Structures and Ruins
Previous Build Teams: N/A
http://imgur.com/a/bfph4?
Do you have a microphone to talk with?: Headphones
What is your motivation to join and build in our teams?: :
My motivation for joining and building in teams is that a lot more ideas and designs can be implemented into the project if there are more people and working collaboratively with groups is a great way to make some builds look great. For example if two people were working on a wall together and one person had one idea and the other had one both can work together to combine those ideas in a way that the build still makes sense and looks good. Being part of a build team would be a great way for myself to develop my building skills and expand my limits to what i can build and that is what motivates me, when a challenge is put forward for something i have never worked on and i work with others to collect ideas and have a build that has had input by everyone.

I, patrickjohn2163, agree that by joining Team Helix I will strive to be as active as I possibly can on all platforms, listen and agree with decisions made by staff, will aim to keep a friendly environment within the group, and most importantly: have fun
IGN:MysticPuma1886
Timezone/Country:GMT+
What is your specialty: Medevil, Interior design
Previous Build Teams: none
http://imgur.com/a/HaQOd
Do you have a microphone to talk with?: No
What is your motivation to join and build in our teams?: Nothing really I just want to be part of a team Plus building with others is better than building on your own

I, MysticPuma1886, agree that by joining Team Helix I will strive to be as active as I possibly can on all platforms, listen and agree with decisions made by staff, will aim to keep a friendly environment within the group, and most importantly: have fun.
Hey there!
Could both of you try take some more screenshots? Unfortunately this is not enough to accept you into the team. Add more screenies and tag me :)

IGN:
Woodsy_
Email address:
[email protected]
Timezone/Country:

Australia AEDT (Australian Eastern Daylight time) GMT+11
What is your specialty:
Terraforming, general building :)

Previous Build Teams:
N/A
Everything I love and have built has been lost in the depth of changing computers of the years. If possible i would like to participate in the Apprentice section :).
Do you have a microphone to talk with?:
Yes, Blue Snowball
What is your motivation to join and build in our teams?:
I would like to make some new friends, Improve my building skills to greater abilities. I would like to tryout and contribute roward my first build team.
I, (Joel), agree that by joining Team Helix I will strive to be as active as I possibly can on all platforms, listen and agree with decisions made by staff, will aim to keep a friendly environment within the group, and most importantly: have fun.
IGN: TwistedRain
Timezone/Country: eastern time, United States
What is your specialty: Hand building/Terraforming
Previous Build Teams: Never been in one.
Screenshots/Videos of builds?: http://imgur.com/a/kKcwg
Do you have a microphone to talk with?: Yes i have a blue snowball
What is your motivation to join and build in our teams?: I have seen so many other great builders join teams like yours and be apart of amazing builds and i see this as a chance to do that and build amazing things that will be apart of Mcgamer.

I, (Jack), agree that by joining Team Helix I will strive to be as active as I possibly can on all platforms, listen and agree with decisions made by staff, will aim to keep a friendly environment within the group, and most importantly: have fun.
IGN: OverLord547
Timezone/Country: GMT/ BST
What is your specialty: Building
Previous Build Teams: Helix (Co-Owner)
Screenshots/Videos of builds?: Dont have them anymore sorry :O(
Do you have a microphone to talk with?: Yes :D
What is your motivation to join and build in our teams?: I love Sanders

I, (OverLord547), agree that by joining Team Helix I will strive to be as active as I possibly can on all platforms, listen and agree with decisions made by staff, will aim to keep a friendly environment within the group, and most importantly: have fun
Hey there!
All 3 of you have been accepted for trial! You will receive an email for our trial slack, so check your inbox! Have a fine day,

- Sanders

TwistedRain

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey there!
Could both of you try take some more screenshots? Unfortunately this is not enough to accept you into the team. Add more screenies and tag me :)

Hey there!
All 3 of you have been accepted for trial! You will receive an email for our trial slack, so check your inbox! Have a fine day,

- Sanders
Thank you sanders <3 look forward to it after school :)

Dusan

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN:ColdDiamondMS
Timezone/Country:Serbia
What is your specialty:Building
Previous Build Teams:I wasn't in Building team
Screenshots/Videos of builds?:I don't have, but If you accept me i can show you my building skills c:
Do you have a microphone to talk with?:Ofc i have
What is your motivation to join and build in our teams?:I love building, i made builds alone. I want to build with some teamwork and to improve my building skills c: And i love Sanders <3

I, (Dušan ), agree that by joining Team Helix I will strive to be as active as I possibly can on all platforms, listen and agree with decisions made by staff, will aim to keep a friendly environment within the group, and most importantly: have fun.

Last edited:

GreateX

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: EnesMrtgl
Timezone/Country: UTC+02:00 / Turkey
What is your specialty: my specialty , only building . (SG,SKYWARS) Modern design
Previous Build Teams: None.
Screenshots/Videos of builds?: http://i.hizliresim.com/1D8Xgj.png , http://i.hizliresim.com/dZ1R7D.gif
Do you have a microphone to talk with?: Yes.
What is your motivation to join and build in our teams?: I need team , I want a team . I love making buildings .

I, EnesMrtgl, agree that by joining Team Helix I will strive to be as active as I possibly can on all platforms, listen and agree with decisions made by staff, will aim to keep a friendly environment within the group, and most importantly: have fun.

CowzMC

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN:Swainless
Email address:( i will give when i get accepted )
Timezone/Country:Switzerland GMT
What is your specialty:Medieval :D
Previous Build Teams:N/A
Screenshots/Videos of builds?: http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/winter-village-battlegrounds-map.237873/ my map
Do you have a microphone to talk with?:Yes i do
What is your motivation to join and build in our teams?:I've saw this build team and i like the name and i really want to join some mcsg build team :D i like it :D

I, (Swainless), agree that by joining Team Helix I will strive to be as active as I possibly can on all platforms, listen and agree with decisions made by staff, will aim to keep a friendly environment within the group, and most importantly: have fun.

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN:
WhoIsFancy

Email address:
[email protected]

Timezone/Country:
PST or Pacific Standard Time

What is your specialty:
Mainly terraforming & a little building

Previous Build Teams:
I have been in the following:

• Invictus
    • Kithex
    • Team Elite
    • Team Galaxy
http://imgur.com/a/98HQD

Do you have a microphone to talk with?:
Yes, I have the blue snowball

What is your motivation to join and build in our teams?:
My motivation to join your team is drived by the passion of building and to getting into joining build teams again. I think it will be fun for me and to work with others will be a blast.

I, Maven, agree that by joining Team Helix I will strive to be as active as I possibly can on all platforms, listen and agree with decisions made by staff, will aim to keep a friendly environment within the group, and most importantly: have fun.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci