• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Helix

EErenOfficial

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN:EEren
Preferred Name:EEren
Name:Eren
Timezone/Country: +3GMT/Turkey
What is your Specialty:I need to say that,I love building and communicate with people that loves what I love and talk what I talk.My build is not amazing but I love build.I want to learn how to build like professionel and use pluins like Map-Makers and builders.
Previous Build Teams:N/A
Screenshots/Videos of Builds?:I dont have any previous builds that looks amazing or so good.
Do you have a microphone to talk with?:Yes,I have a mic to talk with.
What is your motivation to join and build in our teams?:Build structures and maps make me feel amazing.I like Helix's projects and I want to build like them.I believe that they're amazing and I can be one of the builders in Helix oneday.

I, (EEren), agree that by joining Team Helix I will strive to be as active as I possibly can on all platforms, listen and agree with decisions made by staff, will aim to keep a friendly environment within the group, And most importantly: have fun.

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
IGN: KaanGurbuz
Preferred Name: Kaan
Name: Kaan Gürbüz
Timezone/Country: UTC/GMT +3 Turkey
What is your Specialty: I have a really enthusiastic and determined personality. I don't like givin up. And I really want to learn building from proffesionals. I love using WorldEdit/terraforming
Previous Build Teams: N/A
Screenshots/Videos of Builds?: I dont have any previous builds unfortunately :(
Do you have a microphone to talk with?: Yes
What is your motivation to join and build in our teams?: I really want to learn how to build from team Helix. And also some of my friends are here too!

Note: I want to apply for the apprentice rank.

I, (Kaan Gürbüz), agree that by joining Team Helix I will strive to be as active as I possibly can on all platforms, listen and agree with decisions made by staff, will aim to keep a friendly environment within the group, And most importantly: have fun.
IGN: ItsInferno
Preferred Name: Inferno
Name: Tim
Timezone/Country: UTC/GMT +3
What is your Specialty: I am more the inspiration type guy. But I also love terraforming
Previous Build Teams: Chroma Build Team
Screenshots/Videos of Builds?: I dont have any previous builds unfortunately :(
Do you have a microphone to talk with?: Yes I do.
What is your motivation to join and build in our teams?: I want to learn something new from helix and how to be better at building.

I, (ItsInferno), agree that by joining Team Helix I will strive to be as active as I possibly can on all platforms, listen and agree with decisions made by staff, will aim to keep a friendly environment within the group, And most importantly: have fun.
IGN:EEren
Preferred Name:EEren
Name:Eren
Timezone/Country: +3GMT/Turkey
What is your Specialty:I need to say that,I love building and communicate with people that loves what I love and talk what I talk.My build is not amazing but I love build.I want to learn how to build like professionel and use pluins like Map-Makers and builders.
Screenshots/Videos of Builds?:I dont have any previous builds that looks amazing or so good.
Do you have a microphone to talk with?:Yes,I have a mic to talk with.
What is your motivation to join and build in our teams?:Build structures and maps make me feel amazing.I like Helix's projects and I want to build like them.I believe that they're amazing and I can be one of the builders in Helix oneday.

I, (EEren), agree that by joining Team Helix I will strive to be as active as I possibly can on all platforms, listen and agree with decisions made by staff, will aim to keep a friendly environment within the group, And most importantly: have fun.
Congratulations! All 3 of you have been accepted for the Apprentice program!
PM me on skype (Sanders2408) :D

IGN: xSamPlayz
Preferred Name: Sam
Name: Samuel
Skype: Would rather not publicly announce it, will pm if needed xD
Timezone/Country: Australia, AEST or UTC+10
What is your Specialty: I specialize in exterior builds am not the best with interior, but can make some nice looking exterior builds. I have started to work on my interior and I am starting to get their.
Previous Build Teams: Null-
Screenshots/Videos of Builds?: Null- I can do a trial if needed
Do you have a microphone to talk with?: Yes I do indeed
What is your motivation to join and build in our teams?: I like to do builds and the fact that with a team it speeds up build time, more detail able to be accomplished and I don't have a place to build maps anymore :(

I, xSamPlayz, agree that by joining Team Helix I will strive to be as active as I possibly can on all platforms, listen and agree with decisions made by staff, will aim to keep a friendly environment within the group, And most importantly: have fun.
You currently don't have screenshots for your trial, if you wish to apply for Apprentice, make sure you either state that you wish to learn building with us, or that you wish to apply for Apprentice. Otherwise screenshots are essential :)

A

Axel | PlazaGames

Hi, the maps from PlazaGames are from a Spain PvP Server --> mc.spainpvp.com and he don't build the maps thanks.
Hello there!

I have already talked to Sanders. I added in my application that it wasn't me who builded the maps completely. Sanders (The owner of the build team) already knew I did not build them myself.
You both know, when I was a Staff Member on SpainPvP, I helped a lot building maps, and actually 2 of the 1vs1 maps are made by me, as well as the FFA lobby.

FineArts_

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello there!

I have already talked to Sanders. I added in my application that it wasn't me who builded the maps completely. Sanders (The owner of the build team) already knew I did not build them myself.
You both know, when I was a Staff Member on SpainPvP, I helped a lot building maps, and actually 2 of the 1vs1 maps are made by me, as well as the FFA lobby.
but, you used my maps for join to Team Helix .-. wtf

A

Axel | PlazaGames

but, you used my maps for join to Team Helix .-. wtf
"Your maps"? Sorry but I builded that FFA map with you as well. I already told you, that I apply saying it wasn't me who builded everything.

I am not going to argue, as it is not a good idea.
If you have any questions you can either go to me or another Staff Member!

- Alex

FineArts_

Spectator
Reaction score
"Your maps"? Sorry but I builded that FFA map with you as well. I already told you, that I apply saying it wasn't me who builded everything.

I am not going to argue, as it is not a good idea.
If you have any questions you can either go to me or another Staff Member!

- Alex
really?
accept your help, but you did nothing .-.
and 1v1 map is all mine

because you do not use your Buildings?

A

Axel | PlazaGames

really?
accept your help, but you did nothing .-.
and 1v1 map is all mine

because you do not use your Buildings?
I told you, this is all fixed. I am not going to argue with you, so don't respond my message once again please. :)

Ettativa

yusa kurkcu
Reaction score
IGN:YusaKurkcu
Preferred Name:Yusa
Name:Yusa
Timezone/Country: +3 GMT/Turkey
What is your Specialty:I really love building, crafting and redstoning. I am good at world edit and also building. I am interested about a little redstone like mecahincal door and the others. I made an FFA map, it is all about colourfull wools and a little bir details.
Screenshots/Videos of Builds?:
Do you have a microphone to talk with?:Yes,I have a mic and Skype/TeamSpeak/Curse.
What is your motivation to join and build in our teams?:I love Helix's projects. I love building and I am bored when I made builds alone. I want to build anything with a team/group. I love teamwork so I want to build with a team!

I, YusaKurkcu, agree that by joining Team Helix I will strive to be as active as I possibly can on all platforms, listen and agree with decisions made by staff, will aim to keep a friendly environment within the group, And most importantly: have fun.

Luka

Quantum
Reaction score
IGN: Luka2001A
Preferred Name: Luka
Name: Luka
Timezone/Country: Serbia
What is your Specialty:
Previous Build Teams: None
Do you have a microphone to talk with?: Yes
What is your motivation to join and build in our teams?: Vigilo is my one and only motivation.

I, Luka, agree that by joining Team Helix I will strive to be as active as I possibly can on all platforms, listen and agree with decisions made by staff, will aim to keep a friendly environment within the group, And most importantly: have fun.

redikus

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN:YusaKurkcu
Preferred Name:Yusa
Name:Yusa
Timezone/Country: +3 GMT/Turkey
What is your Specialty:I really love building, crafting and redstoning. I am good at world edit and also building. I am interested about a little redstone like mecahincal door and the others. I made an FFA map, it is all about colourfull wools and a little bir details.
Do you have a microphone to talk with?:Yes,I have a mic and Skype/TeamSpeak/Curse.
What is your motivation to join and build in our teams?:I love Helix's projects. I love building and I am bored when I made builds alone. I want to build anything with a team/group. I love teamwork so I want to build with a team!

I, YusaKurkcu, agree that by joining Team Helix I will strive to be as active as I possibly can on all platforms, listen and agree with decisions made by staff, will aim to keep a friendly environment within the group, And most importantly: have fun.
I'm happy to tell you that you were accepted. Please accept my skype request so you can commence your trial.

IGN: Luka2001A
Preferred Name: Luka
Name: Luka
Timezone/Country: Serbia
What is your Specialty:
Previous Build Teams:
None
Do you have a microphone to talk with?:
Yes
What is your motivation to join and build in our teams?: Vigilo is my one and only motivation.

I, Luka, agree that by joining Team Helix I will strive to be as active as I possibly can on all platforms, listen and agree with decisions made by staff, will aim to keep a friendly environment within the group, And most importantly: have fun.
I'm sorry to tell you that you were declined on this occasion. Feel free to reapply when you have screenshots of previous builds. Also if Vigilo is your only motivation I can't see why you want to join this team.

Best regards,
redikus

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci