• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Hunt - Event Idea.

ThaLichBD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello There Tributes.
Beta Is Coming in some days [I talked to my Staff helper he told me for me to wait 1 or 2 days to make a Beta, so I'll pospone the applications.]​
What is the name of your event?
Team Hunt

How will this event work (step by step)?
  1. Fill the Google Form
  2. Depending on the applications sent, we will select 24 players in total.
  3. We will make 8 teams of 3 users (Depending on how good their apps are).
  4. Once we have the 8 teams prepared, we will choose some challenges (like Scavenger Hunt) and then we will set the schedules.
  5. We will make PM Conversations with all the players of the team. On it we will be telling them the time of the battle and explaining them all about it. (It would be 1 battle per day, 7 days in total)
  6. There will be 7 session during the whole week, 3 rounds per session the team have to win at ⅔ rounds, to win the session the Team that isn’t able to win the ⅔ will be DQ’ed and will lost the Event, the team that wins the session will pass to the next round and be on the semi-finals, after that who ever are the 2 teams what win will pass to the finals.
  7. It's on the Survival Games Mode.
  8. We will make 3 Customs: 1 for the Staff of the Event, the other 2 for the teams.
  9. We will be constantly checking the Custom Chats and see if they aren’t breaking any rules while playing.
  10. Once the round ends, the Staff in charge will join into the winner`s channel to ask for the evidence (To make sure you really complete the challenge). If the evidence is sufficient, we will continue with the next round by telling you the new challenge and the arena you have to play in. If it`s not, we will give the point to the other team and pass to the next round.
  11. Example:
Get a stack of arrows
Get a stack of roses
Full Color leather armor
12. If any of the teams are able to get the Point of the Round Redo will be done, and we will change the challenge
13. The last team at the week standing will be the winner of the Event and will get the Forum medal.

What will the time frame be?
1 or 2 Hours Per Session.
From 6PM to 7PM or to be need of more time to 8PM [EST]

Why is this event different from others?
Because it is not on just 1 day event is 1 week event t + People need to apply and they are gonna be able to get more experience for: Leading teams and also follow orders.
They will be able to work in teams, work with the community and also meet the deeper.
They will have more experience with an event called [Scavenger Hunt]
They will have fun with the staff.
They will be able to PvP while collecting all the stuff that the staff ask you to get.
Each member is able to lead at List 1 round of the 3 that are gonna be done per session so they can get more XP leading a group.

When will the event take place? / When will the first session take place
?
-During a whole week
-The First session will take place 1 week after applications are open to the public.

What are the requirements for the event?
  1. Fluent English
  2. Good Mic.
  3. Have access to the MCGamer TS.
  4. Have access to the MCGamer Network
  5. Know how to play cooperatively.
  6. Know how to lead a team or to receive orders from someone.
What are the rules for the event?
  1. All MCGamer & TeamSpeak Rules apply
  2. Make sure that you join the SG that the Host says.
  3. Follow all what the Staff tells you.
  4. Don’t fight with your time.
  5. The First to get to 3 points wins the round.
  6. The team that lost the round get DQ’ed and won’t be able to play again.
  7. If you won’t be able to play the day of round make sure to have ready a replacement, if not you can be DQ’ed.
  8. If your Minecraft crashes or your internet falls, no redo will be done.
  9. Follow what your team leader says.
  10. Don’t betray your team.

Are there prizes for the event?

A Forum Medal, For the winner team.

Who are the hosts for the event?
TheLichBD - Facufer

So guys please let us know what you think about this event idea would you like to us to make it Official Event?
Yes? No? Why?

Love you,
TheLichBD

Im gonna do a BETA feel free to apply.

Last edited:

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Wow... another Event idea by Lich! Can't wait to read it. Will edit once I've read the whole thing

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
Great idea Lich. I hope I will be able to participate! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci