• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Inferno [US] [Main]

Status
Not open for further replies.

griffingriff8

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: GriffinGriffMC
Picture of stats: reseting ask Blake
Skills: (Rod, Bow, etc.) Sword, Crits, Rod
Weaknesses: (Teams, sword, etc.) F And S alittle, Sometimes teams
Why should we accept you? Because i want to help out this clan and have a fun stay. Also to meet other people and win clan battles.
Maps Good At: Par 72, Valley Side, solor frost, All the breeze maps, etc.
Maps Bad At: One map and that is tretch. Hights v.2

Please let me join. I really think this would be a fun journy and time with all you guys. Thanks.

Attachments

zHurcules

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: zHurcules
Picture of stats: none :(
Skills: (Rod, Bow, etc.) I have one OP right strafe, Good at Sword, I can shoot someone up to 40-60 blocks away with a bow and my rod is very accurate and im decent with a FnS
Weaknesses: (Teams, sword, etc.) my weaknesses are 3+ teams and tryhards and hackers
Why should we accept you? You should accept me cuz i have only been in one clan, and I want to help out the clan win cbs and scrims and to meet some new friends!
Maps Good At: Every CB map and then some
Maps Bad At: all the 48 player games maps and 120 player game maps

SilverFlames

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: zHurcules
Picture of stats: none :(
Skills: (Rod, Bow, etc.) I have one OP right strafe, Good at Sword, I can shoot someone up to 40-60 blocks away with a bow and my rod is very accurate and im decent with a FnS
Weaknesses: (Teams, sword, etc.) my weaknesses are 3+ teams and tryhards and hackers
Why should we accept you? You should accept me cuz i have only been in one clan, and I want to help out the clan win cbs and scrims and to meet some new friends!
Maps Good At: Every CB map and then some
Maps Bad At: all the 48 player games maps and 120 player game maps
Currently in NYC but ill have some of my mebers trial you add me on skype @ silverflame99

zHurcules

Spectator
Reaction score
Um can one of the people that are get my skype? I have 3 huge tests after today, I won't be, If u can pls try to get another clan member to contact me on skype @ Aixine1 ty, goodnight.

FairyGamingHD

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: BackPackHero
Picture of stats: http://gyazo.com/7f068de34c95d02c1cbf8c9a182c2773
Skills: Sword, Crits, Rod bow
Weaknesses: fns ping
Why should we accept you? Because i want to help out this clan and have fun. josh told me to join so...
Maps Good At: Cb maps
Maps Bad At: solar frost

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
Due to this clans inactivity it will be locked and moved to Disbanded Clans.

If you wish to unlock this thread, please do not hesitate to message myself, or any member of staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci