• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Instinct

Teaches

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to Team Instinct! We are a new Build team that is here to have fun while making maps.

Ranks:
Owner:
MinedAndCrafted5

Builders:
NoobyGamingHD
FuzzyC00kie
1gianni1
Scotty_Rockz
TreeShaker451

Rules:
No griefing the map.
Listen to whatever the Owner says
I agree that the Owner can remove me or any of my work from the team without question
I will stick with the map theme
I will not build anything ugly (Lul)

Application:
Name:
IGN Name:
Previous Build Teams:
Previous builds (Screenshots):
Why do you want to join Team Instinct:
Do you agree to all the rules:

The_green_guy

Spectator
Reaction score
Application:

Name: Jackson
IGN Name: the_green_guy
Previous Build Teams: Unfortunately I have not been in a build team. I did apply for some other ones, but was denied.
Previous builds (Screenshots): http://imgur.com/a/Rx5BH TERRAFORMING BUILDS.
Why do you want to join Team Instinct: I would like to join Team Instinct because, well you look professional and fantastic to work with all of your members and staff.
Do you agree to all the rules: Read below:
No griefing the map. Answer: why would I want to? I want to make good builds, not destroy them!
Listen to whatever the Owner says. Answer: whatever you say, I will listen to you and staff.
I agree that the Owner can remove me or any of my work from the team without question. Answer: I understand this rule.
I will stick with the map theme. Answer: Will do this every step of the way.
I will not build anything ugly (Lul). Answer: Of course not.

Also, FIRST

Last edited:

Teaches

Diamond
Reaction score
Application:

Name: Jackson
IGN Name: the_green_guy
Previous Build Teams: Unfortunately I have not been in a build team. I did apply for some other ones, but was denied.
Previous builds (Screenshots): http://imgur.com/a/Rx5BH TERRAFORMING BUILDS.
Why do you want to join Team Instinct: I would like to join Team Instinct because, well you look professional and fantastic to work with all of your members and staff.
Do you agree to all the rules: Read below:
No griefing the map. Answer: why would I want to? I want to make good builds, not destroy them!
Listen to whatever the Owner says. Answer: whatever you say, I will listen to you and staff.
I agree that the Owner can remove me or any of my work from the team without question. Answer: I understand this rule.
I will stick with the map theme. Answer: Will do this every step of the way.
I will not build anything ugly (Lul). Answer: Of course not.
I'm very sorry to inform you, but you have been Denied. You may reapply once your builds improve a bit.

PMGamers313

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Gabe
IGN Name: PMGamers
Previous Build Teams: Variede i got accepted then i wasnt good enough because i wasnt building for a while
Why do you want to join Team Instinct:because i need to join another build team havnt been in 1 since last week
Do you agree to all the rules:yep

Attachments

The_green_guy

Spectator
Reaction score
MinedAndCrafted5 said:
It doesn't meet standers of this build team.
Azrak said he will help w/ terraforming.
Yes, that is just my lower scale of terraforming, I can do much higher arches and mountains. As I wanted to save some time, this is only quick. If I wanted to do larger scale terraforming; it would take longer. If I did a trial build, I would do my larger scale. These were also done be worldedit, but the snow was placed by hand.

Teaches

Diamond
Reaction score
Name: Gabe
IGN Name: PMGamers
Previous Build Teams: Variede i got accepted then i wasnt good enough because i wasnt building for a while
Why do you want to join Team Instinct:because i need to join another build team havnt been in 1 since last week
Do you agree to all the rules:yep
Sorry to inform you but you have been denied. You may reapply once you meet our standards.

Yes, that is just my lower scale of terraforming, I can do much higher arches and mountains. As I wanted to save some time, this is only quick. If I wanted to do larger scale terraforming; it would take longer. If I did a trial build, I would do my larger scale. These were also done be worldedit, but the snow was placed by hand.
Accepted for trial.

The_green_guy

Spectator
Reaction score
MinedAndCrafted5 said:
Accepted for trial.
Ok, how do I get to do my trial?

Also, if you wanted me to, I can also jazz up this page to make it look professional. If you wanted to of course...
So glad I'm finally in a build team!

Nedoneill

Spectator
Reaction score
Application:
Name: Ned
IGN Name: Nedoneill
Previous Build Teams: Metropolis
Previous builds (Screenshots): http://imgur.com/8kg7LE3
Why do you want to join Team Instinct: because i love building with other people and learning new things!
Do you agree to all the rules: YES

XxM0lTen_LaVAxX

Survivor
Reaction score
Sorry to inform you but you have been denied. You may reapply once you meet our standards.

Accepted for trial.
You might want to include sections about what your building standards are and your terraforming standards are. Aren't you forgetting redstoners? Anyway good luck and hope everything goes successful! You might also want to have a way of communicating with each other if you don't already.

Mitch

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to Team Instinct! We are a new Build team that is here to have fun while making maps.

Ranks:
Owner:
MinedAndCrafted5

Builders:
NoobyGamingHD
FuzzyC00kie
1gianni1
Scotty_Rockz
TreeShaker451

Rules:
No griefing the map.
Listen to whatever the Owner says
I agree that the Owner can remove me or any of my work from the team without question
I will stick with the map theme
I will not build anything ugly (Lul)

Application:
Name:
IGN Name:
Previous Build Teams:
Why do you want to join Team Instinct:
Do you agree to all the rules:
Name: Reese Mitchel Holland

Ign: Reesester11

Previous build teams: I have never been in a build team, but I have been a builder for keralis server and a few others.

Previous builds: click the links down below and it will take you to imgur and those are a few of my bigger builds.

Why do you want to join team instinct: I would like to join team instinct because it seems like a amazing build team and I love to build.

Do you agree with all the rules: Yes.

Link to see some of my builds:

https://m.imgur.com/account/Reesester11/images/rpFb9sE.

http://imgur.com/a7hKm8F.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci