• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Nitride™ [EU]

William

District 13
Reaction score
You want a clan war against #HellFire tonight? Add me on skype mate; williamyez ;3

Reaction score
Are you sure about that? Dave cheated in the last game.... And the first game they didn't put up the loss on the forums "warning"
What is your problem with Nitride, get off the thread, stop coming back to insult us every now and then

Last edited:
B

Buxtonaters

Are you sure about that? Dave cheated in the last game.... And the first game they didn't put up the loss on the forums "warning"
Stop, this is your last warning before we will take action...

WeiBeX

Platinum
Reaction score
We're not fighting, I'm just saying if he thinks he some PvP god, then at least fight one of the best?
Look I don't care. Incon is the one who started this. Honestly I don't care about your opinion or anybody else's on my PvP skills. I know I've beaten you with 3 hearts left, but I don't show off and brag about it.
@inconceivable81 please, just stop. There's no point.

Fisheer

Career
Reaction score
Look I don't care. Incon is the one who started this. Honestly I don't care about your opinion or anybody else's on my PvP skills. I know I've beaten you with 3 hearts left, but I don't show off and brag about it.
@inconceivable81 please, just stop. There's no point.
If you weren't bragging about it, then why put the number of hearts you had left?

Jarni

Career
Reaction score
Name (REQUIRED): Jarni
MineCraft Name (REQUIRED): Jarni
Exact date of birth (No lieing): 06-08-1998
Amount of wins from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 672
Amount of games played from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 2894
Why you want to join Nitride? ?(REQUIRED): Lots of my good friends are in this clan and I'd love to join the fun :)
Something good you have done in MCSG?(REQUIRED): I've been playing mcsg for over a year now, if you consider that a good thing :p
Why should we accept you?(REQUIRED): I'm pretty good at PvP and I feel like this clan needs a Whale.
Have you got MCbans or a previous ban on MCSG? Explain if yes(REQUIRED): I have a MCban, which is for griefing. (Almost 3 years ago now).
Do you have Teamspeak?(REQUIRED): Yes.
Skype name?(REQUIRED) And do you have a mic?: You got me and yes.

miniJTS

Survivor
Reaction score
Name (REQUIRED): Elliot Lang
MineCraft Name (REQUIRED): mini_jib

Exact date of birth (No lieing): 22/03/1998
Amount of wins from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 159
Amount of games played from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 1794
Why you want to join Nitride? ?(REQUIRED): Seems like fun, always wanted to be in Nitride since 100 wins and since the first month that MCSG came out i was playing and always wanted to join, and i love to team on MCSG.
Something good you have done in MCSG?(REQUIRED): reached 150 wins (my goal since start), im going to donate money soon. I'm also creating maps for MCSG (in process) They havnt seen them yet.

Why should we accept you?(REQUIRED): I aint no noob, ive been playing MCSG since the first month it came out, my friend a youtuber (davenrichvstheworld) suggested it to me.
Have you got MCbans or a previous ban on MCSG? Explain if yes(REQUIRED): I have been banned once, for a couple of days, dont know why, either a rage from a mod, or just cause he thought i was hacking. I do not hack.
Skype name?(REQUIRED) And do you have a mic?: elliotlang13 (made skype account 2 years ago), yes i do, Turtle beach.

Nerfwarrior1

Tribute
Reaction score
Name (REQUIRED): Jonathan
MineCraft Name (REQUIRED): Nerfwarrior1
Exact date of birth (No lieing): 2001 2nd of january
Amount of wins from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 290
Amount of games played from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED):1735
Why you want to join Nitride? ?(REQUIRED): Becouse This clan is epic with good guys and it's just looking really awesome!
Something good you have done in MCSG?(REQUIRED): I must say 1 time when i took out a team of six on solar frost! Ever since then it's my favorite map.
Why should we accept you?(REQUIRED): Becouse Im pretty good at pvp i think :D and Im good at english
Have you got MCbans or a previous ban on MCSG? Explain if yes(REQUIRED): Yes I've been banned for BSM, in a clan war against the old Netherians we won GG but they couldn't take a lose so they accused all of us hacking and i got banned and here's the evidens

Echo/Haydn

Platinum
Reaction score
if you look at the thread, tom even said himself it was 2-0 not 3-0 so we carried on and now its 1-2 so could you please leave this thread or you'll probably get banned off the forums with the things that comes out of you. and yeh dave didn't cheat, if you took a look at the rules you would see that he's allowed to teleport people out of traps that don't kill you but i can tell you didn't read them with the stuff your posting.

Echo/Haydn

Platinum
Reaction score
Name (REQUIRED): Elliot Lang
MineCraft Name (REQUIRED): mini_jib
Exact date of birth (No lieing): 22/03/1998
Amount of wins from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 159
Amount of games played from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 1794
Why you want to join Nitride? ?(REQUIRED): Seems like fun, always wanted to be in Nitride since 100 wins and since the first month that MCSG came out i was playing and always wanted to join, and i love to team on MCSG.
Something good you have done in MCSG?(REQUIRED): reached 150 wins (my goal since start), im going to donate money soon. I'm also creating maps for MCSG (in process) They havnt seen them yet.
Why should we accept you?(REQUIRED): I aint no noob, ive been playing MCSG since the first month it came out, my friend a youtuber (davenrichvstheworld) suggested it to me.
Have you got MCbans or a previous ban on MCSG? Explain if yes(REQUIRED):
I have been banned once, for a couple of days, dont know why, either a rage from a mod, or just cause he thought i was hacking. I do not hack.
Skype name?(REQUIRED) And do you have a mic?: elliotlang13 (made skype account 2 years ago), yes i do, Turtle beach.
Denied , Not Enough wins

Echo/Haydn

Platinum
Reaction score
Name (REQUIRED): Jonathan
MineCraft Name (REQUIRED): Nerfwarrior1
Exact date of birth (No lieing): 2001 2nd of january
Amount of wins from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 290
Amount of games played from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED):1735
Why you want to join Nitride? ?(REQUIRED): Becouse This clan is epic with good guys and it's just looking really awesome!
Something good you have done in MCSG?(REQUIRED): I must say 1 time when i took out a team of six on solar frost! Ever since then it's my favorite map.
Why should we accept you?(REQUIRED): Becouse Im pretty good at pvp i think :D and Im good at english
Have you got MCbans or a previous ban on MCSG? Explain if yes(REQUIRED): Yes I've been banned for BSM, in a clan war against the old Netherians we won GG but they couldn't take a lose so they accused all of us hacking and i got banned and here's the evidens
Denied , Previous ban while being in a clan battle

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci