• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Nitride™ [EU]

pure233

Experienced
Reaction score
Name (REQUIRED): Ben
MineCraft Name (REQUIRED): benkeeper
Exact date of birth (No lieing): 18.10.1998
Amount of wins from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 428
Amount of games played from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 2002
Why you want to join Nitride? ?(REQUIRED): I was as you know, A old member of Nitride, Ya know.... On eof the 1st. I wanted a new clan, something I could enjoy, So I chose to apply. I also want to start being good friends with Ben again.
Something good you have done in MCSG?(REQUIRED): Urmm.... Got 19 hackers banned and donated 6 times
Why should we accept you?(REQUIRED): Because I am a old member an d can bring fun and adventure into Nitride.
Have you got MCbans or a previous ban on MCSG? Explain if yes(REQUIRED): Only on MCSG, 1 for hacking for 1 game.... Dayum that annyoyed me (Ben will tell you) and 1 for being abusive when my friend got hold of my account :l
Do you have Teamspeak?(REQUIRED): Yuah
Skype name?(REQUIRED) And do you have a mic?: Yesh, A pwerry one
Denied: Cheating in other clan battles in different clans

Johqn

Quantum
Reaction score
Nitride Application Template.
MCSG TEAM
Name (REQUIRED): Johan
MineCraft Name (REQUIRED):Johan_01
Exact date of birth (No lieing):I'm 12
Amount of wins from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 447 Wins, Im Rank #590
Amount of games played from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED):2241
Why you want to join Nitride? ?(REQUIRED): Becuse It's a Grate clan ;) And Superzer096 is my friend so..
Something good you have done in MCSG?(REQUIRED):I got some hacker's banned. I was helping a bit to build in a map.
Why should we accept you?(REQUIRED): Becuse I'm pretty good at PvP, And I want to be a part of this clan <3
Have you got MCbans or a previous ban on MCSG? Explain if yes(REQUIRED):Yes I do.I was cocky to staff.. For some reason;C I really wasent thought.
Do you have Teamspeak?(REQUIRED): Yes I do.
Skype name?(REQUIRED) And do you have a mic?: Yes, I got a really good mic.

Echo/Haydn

Platinum
Reaction score
Nitride Application Template.
MCSG TEAM

Name (REQUIRED): Johan
MineCraft Name (REQUIRED):Johan_01
Exact date of birth (No lieing):I'm 12
Amount of wins from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 447 Wins, Im Rank #590
Amount of games played from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED):2241
Why you want to join Nitride? ?(REQUIRED): Becuse It's a Grate clan ;) And Superzer096 is my friend so..
Something good you have done in MCSG?(REQUIRED):I got some hacker's banned. I was helping a bit to build in a map.
Why should we accept you?(REQUIRED): Becuse I'm pretty good at PvP, And I want to be a part of this clan <3
Have you got MCbans or a previous ban on MCSG? Explain if yes(REQUIRED):Yes I do.I was cocky to staff.. For some reason;C I really wasent thought.
Do you have Teamspeak?(REQUIRED): Yes I do.
Skype name?(REQUIRED) And do you have a mic?: Yes, I got a really good mic.
Accepted, welcome aboard :)

bastan02

Platinum
Reaction score
I Dunno Echo, u said it requied Skillz, but download hacks doestn't requi skillz at all.

Reaction score
Name (REQUIRED): Jemine
MineCraft Name (REQUIRED): ThisJKid
Exact date of birth (No lieing): 03/03/98
Amount of wins from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 406
Amount of games played from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 1807
Why you want to join Nitride? ?(REQUIRED): Because I have been searching a while for clans to join, looking for ones that I would enjoy. I've been in a a few clans and I know what it is like to find one that I really enjoy. Unluckily, that clan disbanded but if I find this clan anywhere near as enjoyable, I will be happy.
Something good you have done in MCSG?(REQUIRED): Killed pretty skilled players, despite W/L ratio I win consistently.
Why should we accept you?(REQUIRED): Because I'll try my best to be a good addition to the clan and participate.
Have you got MCbans or a previous ban on MCSG? Explain if yes(REQUIRED): 1 previous ban 1 week ban for BSM, I disputed and got unbanned.
Do you have Teamspeak?(REQUIRED): Yes
Skype name?(REQUIRED) And do you have a mic?: My skype is 'phlash38' and I have a mic.
The bee is joining :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci