• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Nitride™ [EU]

Dave

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Weird that your specing every game in secret..... Like the clan war we WON against you. You were vanished or something because we saw you writing once in chat but not on /players ... And its just random one of our players got kicked in the game?
i was there in your one but not the one against tom and your if you player was kicked by me there would A) be a reason and B) a record on our panel.

Dave

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
if any of you people would like to talk about this i would be happy to talk to all of you on teamspeak when i am home from college in 3 hours if you do not accept this offer then i would like to polity ask everyone to stop flaming and talking about it all together as you have been given the chance to talk about it and if you do not accept it then there is no need to continue if you agree to talking to me and the sr staff then i ask that you PM me saying that you will be there.

tom00117

Career
Reaction score
if any of you people would like to talk about this i would be happy to talk to all of you on teamspeak when i am home from college in 3 hours if you do not accept this offer then i would like to polity ask everyone to stop flaming and talking about it all together as you have been given the chance to talk about it and if you do not accept it then there is no need to continue if you agree to talking to me and the sr staff then i ask that you PM me saying that you will be there.
If I go on TeamSpeak do I have to speak? or can I chat?

Dave

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
also theres no secret about it its called gamemaster

Dave

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
DW i kinda said dont continue this on here

ThisJKid

Diamond
Reaction score
Name (REQUIRED): Swag
MineCraft Name (REQUIRED): ThisJKid
Exact date of birth (No lieing): 03/03/1998
Amount of wins from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 500
Amount of games played from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 2052
Why you want to join Nitride? ?(REQUIRED): Because it's pro clan with awesome members like echo_555 and life855.
Something good you have done in MCSG?(REQUIRED): I make pro 500 wins :)
Why should we accept you?(REQUIRED): Because I have pro 500 wins
Have you got MCbans or a previous ban on MCSG? Explain if yes(REQUIRED): Successfully disputed bans.
Do you have Teamspeak?(REQUIRED): Yes
Skype name?(REQUIRED) And do you have a mic?: phlash38

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci