• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Nitride™ [EU]

Zana

Career
Reaction score
Name (REQUIRED): Zana
MineCraft Name (REQUIRED): Zanaboss
Exact date of birth (No lieing): (10-12-97)
Amount of points from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 18579 points atm :)
Amount of wins from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 785 wins atm :)
Why you want to join Nitride? ?(REQUIRED): Cuz i wanna try something new, and it seems fun :)
Something good you have done in MCSG?(REQUIRED): hmm... i can't remember anything atm xD
Why should we accept you?(REQUIRED): Cuz i think i can improve your guys team, and the team work hopefully, and have fun while "We" if i get accepted, when we are playing cw :D
Have you got MCbans or a previous ban on MCSG? Explain if yes(REQUIRED): i got 1 ban, but no evidence have been fund, and another one for spam i think.
Skype name?(REQUIRED) And do you have a mic?: Yesss :)

Last edited:

Echo/Haydn

Platinum
Reaction score
Name (REQUIRED): Zana
MineCraft Name (REQUIRED): Zanaboss
Exact date of birth (No lieing): (10-12-97)
Amount of points from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 18007 points atm :)
Amount of wins from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 785 wins atm :)
Why you want to join Nitride? ?(REQUIRED): Cuz i wanna try something new, and it seems fun :)
Something good you have done in MCSG?(REQUIRED): hmm... i can't remember anything atm xD
Why should we accept you?(REQUIRED): Cuz i think i can improve your guys team, and the team work hopefully, and have fun while "We" if i get accepted, when we are playing cw :D
Have you got MCbans or a previous ban on MCSG? Explain if yes(REQUIRED): i got 1 ban, but no evidence have been fund, and another one for spam i think.
Skype name?(REQUIRED) And do you have a mic?: Yesss :)
Accepted, Welcome aboard.

Sam

Destroyer of Worlds
Reaction score
Name (REQUIRED): sam
MineCraft Name (REQUIRED): samson888
Exact date of birth (No lieing): 15/5/99
Amount of points from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 4120
Amount of wins from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 172
Why you want to join Nitride? ?(REQUIRED): friends here! Looks like a great clan and people always tell me how good it was back in the day.
Something good you have done in MCSG?(REQUIRED): killed Ferno33
Why should we accept you?(REQUIRED): I fan and I <3 you all. Wanna be in my first clan and see what it's like :)
Have you got MCbans or a previous ban on MCSG? Explain if yes(REQUIRED):1 Mcban(3 years ago) No mcsg bans
Skype name?(REQUIRED) And do you have a mic?:samsnyams and yes I've talked to you all :3

Echo/Haydn

Platinum
Reaction score
Name (REQUIRED): sam
MineCraft Name (REQUIRED): samson888
Exact date of birth (No lieing): 15/5/99
Amount of points from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 4120
Amount of wins from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 172
Why you want to join Nitride? ?(REQUIRED): friends here! Looks like a great clan and people always tell me how good it was back in the day.
Something good you have done in MCSG?(REQUIRED): killed Ferno33
Why should we accept you?(REQUIRED): I fan and I <3 you all. Wanna be in my first clan and see what it's like :)
Have you got MCbans or a previous ban on MCSG? Explain if yes(REQUIRED):1 Mcban(3 years ago) No mcsg bans
Skype name?(REQUIRED) And do you have a mic?:samsnyams and yes I've talked to you all :3
Accepted :) , welcome aboard

Reactions: Sam

Frigid

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Can i has top of the pyramid pls i declawed

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member