• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Nitride - [New Owner]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echo/Haydn

Platinum
Reaction score
Name:Thomas
MineCraft Name:Berlin243
Region (EU/AU/US): EU
Exact date of birth (No lieing):26/11/99
Amount of points from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 1136
Amount of wins from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED):14
Why you want to join Nitride? ?(REQUIRED): I would like to join Nitride as I would like to meet people who play hunger games and join the survival games community. Before I played the game alone and now I want to make friends and play in teams and not forever alone :). I always got bored sometimes and now I want to have some action and also be a bit known by the community. Truthfully I think that people that aren't in clans are people that don't have much friends and I just think this is a way of making friends in hunger games.
Something good you have done in MCSG?(REQUIRED):In mcsg I have teamed up with lots of people and in the past I have let my friends win or the people I teamed with. I do backstab people I just met from time to time but I never backstab friends, dont worry ;).
Why should we accept you?(REQUIRED): I think you guys should accept me as I am very friendly and I play very frequently. I love meeting new people and doing stuff with them (in this case playing hunger games). I have looked at lots of clan posts and I find that this is the best (also because I watch eshans livestreams). This is my best chance of finding a community and I would appreciate it very much if you accepted me in team Nitride.
Have you got MCbans or a previous ban on MCSG? Explain if yes(REQUIRED):I have no mcbans
Skype name?(REQUIRED) And do you have a mic?:Yes I have a microphone. My skype is Berlin243 sd or mcberlin243.
TeamSpeak name (REQUIRED):Berlin243
Declined, you need around 50+ wins

ianianmense

Experienced
Reaction score
Name: Ian Mense
MineCraft Name: ianianmense
Exact date of birth (No lieing): 27 04 1998/ 04 27 1998
Amount of points from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): around 2000 now bountied like 5000 :p
Amount of wins from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 96
Why you want to join Nitride? ?(REQUIRED): I think Nitride is an awesome clan with very good any nice players.
Something good you have done in MCSG?(REQUIRED): Does killing ifrox count?
Why should we accept you?(REQUIRED): I think im an above average player that can help his team any time
Have you got MCbans or a previous ban on MCSG? Explain if yes(REQUIRED): No.
Skype name?(REQUIRED) And do you have a mic?: ianianmense i think and no mic. srry
TeamSpeak name (REQUIRED): No TS

Echo/Haydn

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Ian Mense
MineCraft Name: ianianmense
Exact date of birth (No lieing): 27 04 1998/ 04 27 1998
Amount of points from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): around 2000 now bountied like 5000 :p
Amount of wins from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 96
Why you want to join Nitride? ?(REQUIRED): I think Nitride is an awesome clan with very good any nice players.
Something good you have done in MCSG?(REQUIRED): Does killing ifrox count?
Why should we accept you?(REQUIRED): I think im an above average player that can help his team any time
Have you got MCbans or a previous ban on MCSG? Explain if yes(REQUIRED): No.
Skype name?(REQUIRED) And do you have a mic?: ianianmense i think and no mic. srry
TeamSpeak name (REQUIRED): No TS
Accepted,welcome to the team ps: try and get a mic

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
Name: Dozer
MineCraft Name: TheTrueDozer
Region (EU/AU/US): Europe
Exact date of birth (No lieing): 29th of March 1997 / 15 years old.
Amount of points from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 3357 points
Amount of wins from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 213 wins
Why you want to join Nitride? ?(REQUIRED): Because, gravity.
Something good you have done in MCSG?(REQUIRED): Be Dozer.
Why should we accept you?(REQUIRED): Previous reason.
Have you got MCbans or a previous ban on MCSG? Explain if yes(REQUIRED): Like 6 bans in MCSG total. (Bitchz be crazy)
Skype name?(REQUIRED) And do you have a mic?: x.Dozer / Yes
TeamSpeak name (REQUIRED): Dozer/Doxer/xDozer/Anything involving Dozer.

P.S. I do not want Echo to review this app, because he's only 11 and can't make these big decisions yet. Just sayin'
Haxxxxxxx Declined, Jk

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
Name: Herman ML
MineCraft Name: CracklingHD
Exact date of birth (No lieing): 30. august 1998 (14 years old)
Amount of points from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 1680
Amount of wins from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 54
Why you want to join Nitride? ?(REQUIRED): Because the team has some really good members which I would like playing with. I also know quite a few people in the team. Nitride also are well known in the EU MCSG community and people look up to the players in the team.
Something good you have done in MCSG?(REQUIRED): Killing a Nitride member 2 times in a row. Killing 2 people from Nitride straight after eachother. Killing a guy with about 14 000 points. Killing a team of four where all of them had about the same stuff as me and one of them had quite a bit better stuff (diamond sword and good armor).
Why should we accept you?(REQUIRED): Because I play MCSG a lot, I like playing with people in Nitride and I ENJOY playing it.
Have you got MCbans or a previous ban on MCSG? Explain if yes(REQUIRED): None, just got autokicked for spamming once, but the "spam" was just a countdown that I did so that all of us knew when to run at each other (everyone were teamed)… (Derpy)
Skype name?(REQUIRED) And do you have a mic?: hermi1998, yes I have a mic
TeamSpeak name (REQUIRED): CracklingHD
<3 Accepted

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
Name(For example Dylan S.): Ewan F.
MineCraft Name: Loci27
Exact date of birth (No lieing): 27/11/97
Amount of points from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 145 (Like a boss.)
Amount of wins from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 1 ;D got the skills.
Why you want to join Nitride? ?(REQUIRED): Would like to be in a cool, respected, clan. Also I would apparently be a good mascot.
Something good you have done in MCSG?(REQUIRED): Did a 360 noscope with a sword.
Why should we accept you?(REQUIRED): I would make a very good mascot ;D
Have you got MCbans or a previous ban on MCSG? Explain if yes(REQUIRED): I think 1, Because my brother went on my acc, and griefed a server
Skype name?: Loci275/ewan.freeman (REQUIRED) And do you have a mic?:Yes
TeamSpeak name (REQUIRED):Loci
MASCOT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci