• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Nitride - [New Owner]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlazeMaster

Career
Reaction score
Name(For example Dylan S.) :Elias G.
MineCraft Name:blazemaster561
Region (EU/AU/US): US(i play on EU )
Exact date of birth (No lieing):9/1/1999
Amount of points from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): EU-682 Us-1,223 Au-
Amount of wins from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED):EU-31 Us-11 Au-1229
Why you want to join Nitride? ?(REQUIRED): It seems like the only pro clan and I know most people in it.
Something good you have done in MCSG?(REQUIRED):I have caught around 4 hackers and 2 spammers
Why should we accept you?(REQUIRED): Well, Im a pretty good PvPer like most people here and I play too mush Mcsg
Have you got MCbans or a previous ban on MCSG? Explain if yes(REQUIRED):Yes i have not going to lie, I got banned for using reis minimap (I use it for minez but since it didnt have any chest locations of player locations i though it was ok, but Mod explained it to me)
Skype name?(REQUIRED) And do you have a mic?:Skype Name-blazemaster561 Yes i have a mic
TeamSpeak name (REQUIRED):Blaze Master

(Note- Why is Vibbie considered a hacker, lol xD)

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
Name(For example Dylan S.) :Elias G.
MineCraft Name:blazemaster561
Region (EU/AU/US): US(i play on EU )
Exact date of birth (No lieing):9/1/1999
Amount of points from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): EU-682 Us-1,223 Au-
Amount of wins from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED):EU-31 Us-11 Au-1229
Why you want to join Nitride? ?(REQUIRED): It seems like the only pro clan and I know most people in it.
Something good you have done in MCSG?(REQUIRED):I have caught around 4 hackers and 2 spammers
Why should we accept you?(REQUIRED): Well, Im a pretty good PvPer like most people here and I play too mush Mcsg
Have you got MCbans or a previous ban on MCSG? Explain if yes(REQUIRED):Yes i have not going to lie, I got banned for using reis minimap (I use it for minez but since it didnt have any chest locations of player locations i though it was ok, but Mod explained it to me)
Skype name?(REQUIRED) And do you have a mic?:Skype Name-blazemaster561 Yes i have a mic
TeamSpeak name (REQUIRED):Blaze Master

(Note- Why is Vibbie considered a hacker, lol xD)
Accepted, I'll add you soon :)

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
Name: Isaac G-C
MineCraft Name: IsaacDumbledore
Region (EU/AU/US): EU
Exact date of birth (No lieing): 13/2/98
Amount of points from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 394 (I bounty against players I dislike)
Amount of wins from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 53
Why you want to join Nitride? ?(REQUIRED): Because I always get clan killed. Matty joined and he's one of my teammates. I did apply to join Critical but PureWelshBoy said it's a pile of crap, I don't want to be forever alone :-[
Something good you have done in MCSG?(REQUIRED): Nothing so far, donating in a week and will be constantly doing so thereon.
Why should we accept you?(REQUIRED): Because I hate the slimes and you need me!:eek:
Have you got MCbans or a previous ban on MCSG? Explain if yes(REQUIRED): I have been banned from MCSG before for swearing at somebody.
Skype name?(REQUIRED) And do you have a mic?: thelambandthegoat. I have a mic.
TeamSpeak name (REQUIRED): IsaacIsBlack.
Ignore echo, You're in <3

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
Name(For example Dylan S.) : Daniel.G
MineCraft Name: Danibull
Exact date of birth (No lieing): 12/04/98
Amount of points from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 400, I've used most of my points as bounty. But i've stopped now.
Amount of wins from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 53
Why you want to join Nitride? ?(REQUIRED): Cause i need a Clan. And most of my friends are in Nitride. So this sounds like the best:)
Something good you have done in MCSG?(REQUIRED): Well, i've suicided like 5 times for you Eshan. I haven't really done so much good. But i haven't done anything bad:p
Why should we accept you?(REQUIRED): I'm mod on Eshans Livestream and i've played survival games since like April
Have you got MCbans or a previous ban on MCSG? Explain if yes(REQUIRED): Nope
Skype name?(REQUIRED) And do you have a mic?: Dan.mite. I've a mic but i don't like talking....
TeamSpeak name (REQUIRED): Danibull
accepted :3

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
Name(For example Dylan S.) :Aaron Austria
MineCraft Name:Craftwizard0104
Exact date of birth (No lieing):01/04/2000 (dd/mm/yy and yes thats april fools day)
Amount of points from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 1562 points (Constantly Changing)
Amount of wins from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED):29 wins
Why you want to join Nitride? ?(REQUIRED): I want to join Nitride because I have quite a lot of friends in Nitride EG: joe123go , DestinyE ,Minertomtom , VebbiHD and I also know you Eshan. Plus it would be nice to be in clan with my friends.

Something good you have done in MCSG?(REQUIRED):I have befriended some amazing people on mcsg like you and i am going to be getting donator soon. :)
Why should we accept you?(REQUIRED): I'm pretty good at pvp and i think i would be a pretty good member to the team. :)
Have you got MCbans or a previous ban on MCSG? Explain if yes(REQUIRED): No
Skype name?(REQUIRED) And do you have a mic?:aaron_austria0104 and yes i do have a mic
TeamSpeak name (REQUIRED):Craftwizard
Yup

Sondreooo2

Spectator
Reaction score
Name(For example Dylan S.) Sondre D.
MineCraft Name: Sondreooo2
Exact date of birth (No lieing):31.07.98
Amount of points from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED):2229
Amount of wins from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED):22
Why you want to join Nitride? ?(REQUIRED): Because some of my friends are in it ;)
Something good you have done in MCSG?(REQUIRED): I have recruited people to play in MCSG servers
Why should we accept you?(REQUIRED): im kind person whos got some good skills and arent a jackass
Have you got MCbans or a previous ban on MCSG? Explain if yes(REQUIRED): 1time for block glitching which i didnt know was a ban rule for the time
Skype name?(REQUIRED) And do you have a mic?: Sondreooo2 Yes
TeamSpeak name (REQUIRED): Sondreooo2

Philly67

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Philip J
MineCraft Name: Philly67
Exact date of birth (No lieing): 17/09/1988
Amount of points from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 1,639 (As of 12/10/2012)
Amount of wins from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 129 (As of 12/10/2012)
Why you want to join Nitride? ?(REQUIRED): I've checked out the other clans and this one definitely has the nicest members :3
Something good you have done in MCSG?(REQUIRED): I've reported a number of people abusing the servers and met a lot of cool people..
Why should we accept you?(REQUIRED): I'm a nice guy, pretty good player and love these servers... Also I won with the flint & steel <3
Have you got MCbans or a previous ban on MCSG? Explain if yes(REQUIRED): Nope
Skype name?(REQUIRED) And do you have a mic?: Philly_67, yes I do
TeamSpeak name (REQUIRED): Philly67

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci