• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Nitride - [Old Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThisJKid

Diamond
Reaction score
Also other than a trial, do you think I can get in. Since yesterday I won once and gained 200 points. Accept entry?

liolo

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft name: liolo
Region: EU mostly
Wins: No clue.
Streak: Nope. Not a clue.
Reason why you want to join the team: Seems like a good, balanced team, and there are a few of them out there
Something awesome you have done on MCSG: I got 2 diamonds in the first chest i found, and went in leather armor, with bare hands. When someone came close to me I just pulled out the diamond sword and killed him/her. Also my greatest feat was that when I was in a 4 player team, and all 3 of them betrayed me, I managed to escape one and come back, finishing them off with nothing more then a stone sword and iron/leather armor, while they had better armor and a diamond sword.
Why should we accept you?: I am mostly strategic, and have a lot of planned out routes for every map except the third one (I'm not very fond of it, too messy), and I am a very good PVP'er on a hardcore server I play on. I also do weekly tournaments and mob arenas to improve my strategy.

ThisJKid

Diamond
Reaction score
Updating entry to see if it increases entry chance.

Won 2 times and gained 400-ish points.

ThisJKid

Diamond
Reaction score
:D just beat someone with full iron armour and iron sword with just iron sword, bow and leather armour.

fireballofdoom4

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft name:fireballofdoom4
Region: US
Wins:58
Streak: i think 8
Reason why you want to join the team:im joining all MCSG team i can
Something awesome you have done on MCSG: won 58 games XD
Why should we accept you?: because im a boss

_zeX99_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft name:fireballofdoom4
Region: US
Wins:58
Streak: i think 8
Reason why you want to join the team:im joining all MCSG team i can
Something awesome you have done on MCSG: won 58 games XD
Why should we accept you?: because im a boss
Sorry i dont think this is the right team for you :p

berry

Spectator
Reaction score
hey ,

my real name is "Berry" my ign is "ThaLightOne" my skype name is "ThaLightOne.Buthole" srry for that skypename thalightone was already taked so had to do something XD

i would love to get on youre team i am a good player have 1900 points on eu and play like 5 times a day :p

Minecraft name:ThaLightOne
Region: EU
Wins:52
Streak: 9 but most points per round is 745 without a bounty :)
Reason why you want to join the team: zex99 told me to
Something awesome you have done on MCSG: i am like a pro builder in minecraft creative for real, i killed vareide in a game :D i have a screenpic
Why should we accept you?:i play much know how to play, have skills, and i am freindly !

_zeX99_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
hey ,

my real name is "Berry" my ign is "ThaLightOne" my skype name is "ThaLightOne.Buthole" srry for that skypename thalightone was already taked so had to do something XD

i would love to get on youre team i am a good player have 1900 points on eu and play like 5 times a day :p

Minecraft name:ThaLightOne
Region: EU
Wins:52
Streak: 9 but most points per round is 745 without a bounty :)
Reason why you want to join the team: zex99 told me to
Something awesome you have done on MCSG: i am like a pro builder in minecraft creative for real, i killed vareide in a game :D i have a screenpic
Why should we accept you?:i play much know how to play, have skills, and i am freindly !
Hey, glad you applied, we can do a test run then if i like how you play i'll add you on skype ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci