• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Orion

TeamOrion

Tribute
Reaction score

We are Team Orion, a small and energetic building team for the Netherlands formed since Summer 2013 when we entered the MCSG Map making contest. After a long period of inactivity we want to revitalize the team and start up some new exciting projects. We are all team players and enjoy putting all our effort in to great projects. Most of us are very experienced players and we consider ourselves good builders. Please take a look at our builds so you can have an idea of what we build and make sure that if you areinterested and meet our requirements to apply!

The builds presented in the spoiler are a collection of team builds and small individual projects of team members.

Founders:
rubenb994
PepsiHero
kingwapa
FlyingFrogz

Builders:
moosinator
Terraformers:
-
Redstoners:
zworack
Current Applicants:
iPokeAtChuu, Keyboard_Slayer, Ryanspr1vates, ishishanuka, BountysEye, Markoelfenix, Thenowt, TheRainbowWonder, dabattler, SourKoopa, AyamGangten

How do you apply for Team Orion: First of fill in the application form and make sure to add some screenshots of previous work since this is what we mainly select on in during the first round. After you've been selected you will be granted access to our server where you will need to prove yourself by making some builds on our old minecraft survival games forums, after a period of time we will discuss with the team if we want you to join. Also make sure you have skype and mumble on your pc since those are our main communication channels! We are currently looking for every type of player (builders,terraformers,redstoners, etc.)

Minecraft name:
Timezone:
Reason for joining Team Orion:
Experience with minecraft:
Experience with WorldEdit, Voxelsniper, etc.:
Screenshots of previous work:
Position you are applying for:

We hope to hear from you soon
~Team Orion~

Last edited:

ChicagoPlaysMC

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft name: chicago9
Skypename: chicagopatterson9
Age(14+ required): 14
Timezone: PT US/Canada but will be very active after Friday until September.
I am applying to be an all around helper to help with building detailing terraforming but not so much redstone.
I also have a YT channel which is: www.youtube.com/user/ChicagoPlaysMC

TeamOrion

Tribute
Reaction score
Thank you for you application Chicago9, we have contacted you by PM. We are still accepting new team member guys. I will also add some screenshots to this topic so you guys can have an idea of what kind of things we build :)

TeamOrion

Tribute
Reaction score
We are still looking for applicants folks! Besides that the building server for the Team is up and running and we also will be working on revamping the Orion Survival games map.
Here are some screens of the project we started 3 days ago.
Day 1:

Day 2:

Day 3

DragTheOcean88

Quantum
Reaction score
Application:Hello My name is Drag (or Nick) And i love to build also im 13. i know your thinking, oh i dont wnt a 13 year old on my team because it says 14 But....... i can build. What i do Best is <terraforming>(Making stuff look natral and some other stuff ;) (im sure u knew that)
and can build a Good house and mainly everythink you want, But im average at Redstone. Im on Minecraft about most of the day and can come on any time you want:D Also i own my own servers and that have Factions and paintball But you dont wanna here about that., Below you can see some of my builds there not my good ones but i used to build on the builderz Flat world and that servers shut down so in this day i put together some quick builds and put them here: https://dragtheocean88.imgur.com/all/ If you accept my App i will be very great ful and help to the max and will tell all my friends about your team. My skype is: DragTheOcean88. if you ever wanna contact me and i will cheak the site every day to see your replay(good/bad) And if you do accept me i will be on your world as soon as you can say "
Team Orion

is the best team ever" :D I know from owning my own server and reading apps that the more wrighting the better unless it sucks but i ran out of stuff to type:) thx for ur time: DragTheOcean88 :D
Name:Nick Dexter
IGN Name:DragTheOcean88
Previous Build Teams:Builderz(me and 4 other people built for free on other servers)
Previous builds (Screenshots):https://dragtheocean88.imgur.com/all/
Why do you want to join Team Instinct:I want to join the theam because i play minecraft to build and have fun and think i can make other people happy from hving fun Mcsg :D
Do you agree to all the rules: I read all the rules and agree and will obay any person on the same build team that has a higher rank :)

Mr_Penguin33

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft name: Mr_Penguin33

Age(14+ required): 14

Minecraft experience/expertise: My minecraft experience is good I've been playing for 2 years, but building wise now :p. I'm currently a Builder on the server TBNR (Don't want to give a IP) I've also ran my own build team for a bit and was pretty popular, I'm also currently awaiting interview to become staff on this amazing server :D. My builds I do Terraforming and Building. Sadly I'm very, verybad at redstone :p

Timezone EST

I think you need my Skype: facebook:noahmatgreen

TeamOrion

Tribute
Reaction score
Thanks for the applications guys. You've been both contacted on skype :). We are still looking for more folks guys. There is sadly enough no progress photo today since we didnt had the time to play today.

CJD56

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft name: CJD56
Age(14+ required): 15
Minecraft experience/expertise: I am very experienced in the game of Minecraft. I am familiar with the blocks, and what blocks go with what blocks. I ran my own build team for a while and it was a very popular/successful build team. I have built maps for many servers, even some favored maps. If I am accepted I can guarantee you won't regret it.
Timezone: Pacific

My Skype is Noah.Granado
Use it to contact me.

JuniorTheNoob

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft name:JuniorTheNoob
Age(14+ required):14
Minecraft experience/expertise:Im a builder who loves and has time for Pros and Cons.
The best themes im good at are... Medieval,Modern.If this app gets accepted I will be glad to help out at any time of need.I am mostly on at all times .I'm a beginner at RedStone but I always have the Time and Passion to learn!I am more of a builder who like imagining his build before he does anything. I'm a builder with a big imagination that copy's it from the brain and Paste's it on to Minecraft! :)
Timezone:(GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

My Skype:JuniorTheNoob

TeamOrion

Tribute
Reaction score
Thanks for the application guys you've all been contacted by PM. There we go building day 4, with our two newest members (moosinator and SourKoopa) we are making some good progress. Mooseinator has started working on a lot of boats and the rest of the team has been focussing on the 2 main castles and guiding the applicants. We are still looking for more members!

TeamOrion

Tribute
Reaction score
We are still looking for more members everybody!
There we go building day 5, enjoy the screens :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci