• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Pro: Recruiting [US ONLY]

Nici_iciban

Tribute
Reaction score
1. How many wins? (20+ preferred) 349
2. Donor? nope
3. IGN? Nici_iciban
4. Points? 1144
5. Why do you want to join? CAUSE IM PRO AND I WANNA JOIN ALOT CLANS SO PEOPLE DONT BETRAY
6. pvp strengths/weaknesses? strength: is 1v1, 1v2, 1v3,1v4 ,1v5 can't kill 6 people and good at flint and steel and bows. Weakness: DUH i got none
You will get accepted as one of these Pro, Elite, Officer or member.

Apfy

Diamond
Reaction score
Accepted! your rank is pro please tell others to join and thank you!

iMightTroll

Diamond
Reaction score
1. How many wins? (20+ preferred) 20.7
2. Donor? Diamond
3. IGN? Trolling911
4. Points? 165
5. Why do you want to join? Because I need a clan
6. pvp strengths/weaknesses? None

Apfy

Diamond
Reaction score
1. How many wins? (20+ preferred) 20.7
2. Donor? Diamond
3. IGN? Trolling911
4. Points? 165
5. Why do you want to join? Because I need a clan
6. pvp strengths/weaknesses? None
Accepted! Your rank is member

Apfy

Diamond
Reaction score
1. How many wins? One, trust me I will get more!
2. Donor? Not yet, should get one though!
3. IGN? YourJustBEAST
4. Points? 38, had 125 lost 25 bountied 100 and gained back 38!
5. Why do you want to join? i feel that this clan will not backstab me, will help me, and will sometimes fool around and have fun!
6. pvp strengths/weaknesses? strengths are good at finding chest and routes and running away (sometimes good with weapons depending on other guys armor and weapon) weaknesses are bow getting trapped by players and losing my teammates when most needed
Accepted! your rank member (would have denied but want to help you get better)

Agameofscones

Tribute
Reaction score
1. 18
2. Nope
3. Agameofscones
4. 1319
5. Because I always get teamed by other clans. Hopefully I can do that to someone else.
6. FPS can get low sometimes causing me to fail. Pretty good with a bow. I have a chest route for almost every map accept Yellowstone. Pretty decent at PVP. Will not betray. Also I will not kill the DONOR Sownd_Efekt.
Screen Shot 2013-01-21 at 8.44.35 PM.png
P.S. MCSG seems to not track kills / kill streaks. My best kill streak was 4 and I have no idea how many people I've killed in total.

Sownd_Efekt

Spectator
Reaction score
1. 28 wins
2. Yup
3. Sownd_Efekt
4.1374 (used to have tons, but bountied 'em off)
5.I've never been in a clan and it seems like everyone else is in one, sooooo, why the heck not? Honestly, it's nice to feel like you're part of a community. It's sort of a nice surprise to see someone you know and team often with join a server you're on and to be able to talk with them and know you have some competition or an ally.
6. Stregths: sometimes, I just fight it out and somehow win. When I have an ally with me, I feel more confident and am more likely to charge into a battle when I have them by my side. Weaknesses: water pvp, I'm good when an ally is with me but... alone it doesn't work all that well. I've noticed that when someone goes underwater when you're chasing them while you're in the water too, they get more range than you and often kill you. This usually ticks me off but now that it's happened so many times, I know they're not all hacking.

Apfy

Diamond
Reaction score
1. 28 wins
2. Yup
3. Sownd_Efekt
4.1374 (used to have tons, but bountied 'em off)
5.I've never been in a clan and it seems like everyone else is in one, sooooo, why the heck not? Honestly, it's nice to feel like you're part of a community. It's sort of a nice surprise to see someone you know and team often with join a server you're on and to be able to talk with them and know you have some competition or an ally.
6. Stregths: sometimes, I just fight it out and somehow win. When I have an ally with me, I feel more confident and am more likely to charge into a battle when I have them by my side. Weaknesses: water pvp, I'm good when an ally is with me but... alone it doesn't work all that well. I've noticed that when someone goes underwater when you're chasing them while you're in the water too, they get more range than you and often kill you. This usually ticks me off but now that it's happened so many times, I know they're not all hacking.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci