• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Radiation [US/CA Elite Clan]

Devansh40

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Devansh Singh
Minecraft IGN: Psychic_Powers
Skype name: devansh403
Donor: None
Wins: 52(With Alts)
Games Played: 556
How active are you 1/10:9
How mature are you 1/10:9
Any previous clans: Gladiators, Team Vivify
How could you help Team Radiation: I could be a great addition and make sure everyone in the clan does there best and always win
Why should you be accepted into Team Radiation: Because My stats aren't amazing but I think I should at least be put on trial as a test of my skills
Lastly, Tell us more about yourself: I am a Youtuber with 30 subs Channel is TheLegitTux, my favorite map is Valleyside and I know many good chest routes on it, I KNOW EPICPOTATO773

Captain_Onyx

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Isaac
Minecraft IGN: Captain_onyx
Donor: nope sry
wins: 279
Games Played: 1717
How active are you?: 7
How mature are you?: 7
Previous cans: #Vivify #Gladiators
How could you help team radiation: I will do my best to be available for any clan battles or other clan events
Why you should be accepted into team radiation: Cause u guys are cool, im cool, so we got a perfect fit
Tell us more about yourself: I am currently depressed because the maple leafs collapsed right before the playoffs (as usual)

GalaXyRoVer

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Blake
Minecraft IGN: GalaXyRoVer

Skype name: live:blakeccarter
Donor: Diamond
Wins: 530+
Games Played:
How active are you 1/10: depends 3-10
How mature are you 1/10: 9-10
Any previous clans: ALL YOUR OTHER CLANS. And Defiance
How could you help Team Radiation: PVP AWESOMENESS :3
Why should you be accepted into Team Radiation: I was in your other clans
Lastly, Tell us more about yourself: I like Potatoes

TeamRadiation

Tribute
Reaction score
Name: Devansh Singh
Minecraft IGN: Psychic_Powers
Skype name: devansh403
Donor: None
Wins: 52(With Alts)
Games Played: 556
How mature are you 1/10:9
Any previous clans: Gladiators, Team Vivify
How could you help Team Radiation: I could be a great addition and make sure everyone in the clan does there best and always win
Why should you be accepted into Team Radiation: Because My stats aren't amazing but I think I should at least be put on trial as a test of my skills
Lastly, Tell us more about yourself: I am a Youtuber with 30 subs Channel is TheLegitTux, my favorite map is Valleyside and I know many good chest routes on it, I KNOW EPICPOTATO773
Declined Reasons: Don't meet the requirements

Name: Anuj
Minecraft IGN: spiggycraft
Skype name: spiggycraft
Donor: diamond donor
Wins: 110
Games Played: 1200
How active are you 1/10: 7/10
How mature are you 1/10: 8.69/10
Any previous clans: #noble, #vivify, lel
How could you help Team Radiation: when we are loosing clan battles I will rage and kill everybody. Also I am not easy to get on fire.
Why should you be accepted into Team Radiation: I am pretty good at FNS, okay with fishing rod and pretty OP at dangling everybody when running away.
Lastly, Tell us more about yourself: Well I like watermelon and #yolo. Lil wayne: young moulan baby
Declined Reasons: Don't meet the requirements

Name: Isaac
Minecraft IGN: Captain_onyx
Donor: nope sry
wins: 279
Games Played: 1717
How active are you?: 7
How mature are you?: 7
Previous cans: #Vivify #Gladiators
How could you help team radiation: I will do my best to be available for any clan battles or other clan events
Why you should be accepted into team radiation: Cause u guys are cool, im cool, so we got a perfect fit
Tell us more about yourself: I am currently depressed because the maple leafs collapsed right before the playoffs (as usual)
ACCEPTED! as Member

TeamRadiation

Tribute
Reaction score
Name: Blake
Minecraft IGN: GalaXyRoVer
Skype name: live:blakeccarter
Wins: 530+
Games Played:
How active are you 1/10: depends 3-10
How mature are you 1/10: 9-10
Any previous clans: ALL YOUR OTHER CLANS. And Defiance
How could you help Team Radiation: PVP AWESOMENESS :3
Why should you be accepted into Team Radiation: I was in your other clans
Lastly, Tell us more about yourself: I like Potatoes
ACCEPTED! as Elite

Chochie102

Diamond
Reaction score
Name:Josh Douglas
Minecraft IGN:Chochie102

Skype name:dogja13
Donor:Gold
Wins:213
Games Played:1516(I use to share accounts with my brother i no longer do)
How mature are you 1/10:8
Any previous clans:#Gladiators #Equinox

How could you help Team Radiation: I think i could help team radiation by presenting and using my pvp skills to help win clan battles and scrims.
Why should you be accepted into Team Radiation:I think i should be accepted because i like being in clans i can contribute a lot to the clan.
Lastly, Tell us more about yourself:Um, well i like to play minecraft a lot. I am friends with cipherical, favorite thing to do is pvp, I practice and try to get my skills higher and better everyday.

codsters16

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Cody Kinderknecht
Minecraft IGN: codsters16

Skype name: codsters16
Wins:269
Games Played:1962
How active are you 1/10: 9
How mature are you 1/10: 9
Any previous clans: no
How could you help Team Radiation: with pvp skills and willing to try new things.
Why should you be accepted into Team Radiation: im great with pvp skills i can bow and i can use a sword.
Lastly, Tell us more about yourself: im a funny guy and can bring humor in just about any situation

TeamRadiation

Tribute
Reaction score
Name: Cody Kinderknecht
Minecraft IGN: codsters16
Skype name: codsters16
Wins:269
Games Played:1962
How active are you 1/10: 9
How mature are you 1/10: 9
Any previous clans: no
How could you help Team Radiation: with pvp skills and willing to try new things.
Why should you be accepted into Team Radiation: im great with pvp skills i can bow and i can use a sword.
Lastly, Tell us more about yourself: im a funny guy and can bring humor in just about any situation
ACCCEPTED! as Member

Name:Josh Douglas
Minecraft IGN:Chochie102
Skype name:dogja13
Donor:Gold
Wins:213
Games Played:1516(I use to share accounts with my brother i no longer do)
How mature are you 1/10:8
Any previous clans:#Gladiators #Equinox
How could you help Team Radiation: I think i could help team radiation by presenting and using my pvp skills to help win clan battles and scrims.
Why should you be accepted into Team Radiation:I think i should be accepted because i like being in clans i can contribute a lot to the clan.
Lastly, Tell us more about yourself:Um, well i like to play minecraft a lot. I am friends with cipherical, favorite thing to do is pvp, I practice and try to get my skills higher and better everyday.
ACCEPTED! as Member

Razias

Diamond
Reaction score
Name:Ramsey
Minecraft IGN:Razias2k

Skype name:Razias2k
Donor:Iron
Wins:223
Games Played:1747
How active are you 1/10:8
How mature are you 1/10:10
Any previous clans:mustangs and Scythe
How could you help Team Radiation:I have vast pvp knowledge, and advanced problem solving skills. Morph me into whatever torture device you wish.
Why should you be accepted into Team Radiation:I am a mature player who respects discipline. I am strong in the arts of Minecraft PVP and can pull one out in a desperate situation. I can help with clan issues, disputes, battles. Lastly, I am a strategic fighter, and never backs down from a fight. I take on, win or lose, anyone and everyone.
Lastly, Tell us more about yourself:I am 14. I've been playing Minecraft since Alpha Beta. I have been pvping for a little over a year, so I am relatively new and fastly growing in my knowledge of gameplay. I hope you take my application in effect of my vast knowledge of Minecraft. Thanks.

-Raz

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci