• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team RawR! [AU HG Clan] [Recruiting]

Status
Not open for further replies.

awesomedal14

Experienced
Reaction score
actually he is in RawR, and I would prefer if you stopped posting negative comments in our topic as you have left the clan.
I'm still in the clan howsie and you obviously didn't read my Skype message: Howsie I just want to apologise for how I behaved this afternoon and raging at you for betraying LJ, and I think this had lead to major conflicts between clans and the members of RawR. I just want you to know that I'm sorry but LJ is my best friend and like a brother to me, which is why I stick up for him and pick fights with people that pick fights with him. If we can be fellow members and friends of RawR once again I'd like that, but I want you to stop betraying people, as you have betrayed LJ twice, and you are in the same clan. Please don't do that because it ruins people's fun and it Won't make you a better player. The second thing and the one that is bugging me the most is PvP_ Crab. Do you know him IRL? Because I honestly think he is a real dickhead and should be kicked from RawR but he seems to defend you a lot. If you two are friends tell him to get his act together or I will report him when I catch him. I'm sorry for raging at you but things need to be sorted at RawR and I need people's co-operation, thanks.

awesomedal14

Experienced
Reaction score
Yeah, noodles are great, go spam my Skype Becuz I will feel loved :D but its annoying here and congrats on 101 wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci