• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team RawR! [AU HG Clan] [Recruiting]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamstaMazzie

Spectator
Reaction score
Your going have to remove Tyester he's in #KCC and told me he is in too and his Skype name is "TyeSchiller(Tyester) KCC Member" so you could have Changed that by your self knowing u have him as a contact that out your self.. :p

tysorowe

Platinum
Reaction score
-MC SG Clan-​
Welcome! Team RawR is an Australian Survival Games clan and is currently recruiting!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We are a team Specifically made so people with a playing style/skill suitable to our clan, Can easily be a part of our extremely friendly and welcoming clan. We play almost every day, And always team together to try and take out our tougher opponents together.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We strongly believe in Teamwork and Social Skills, (Oh and don't forget HG skills) And being a trustworthy member of our clan. But, We would first like you send us an application so we can just get to that little bit better before we invite you. Oh, And you MUST have Skype/Teamspeak.
1. You must have Skype or TeamSpeak
2. You must be prove yourself to be trustworthy and loyal to TeamRawR
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3. You must play on the Australian Survival Games servers
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4. You must be a regular player on the servers
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5. You must not use "hacks," e.g. X-ray, Forcefield, etc - mods that give you an unfair
advantage.
6. YOU MUST LIKE DINOSAURS! RAWR!
7. You must have fun!
Please copy and paste the template below into the comments, with the answers filled out on the line under the question. Don't feel a need to lie to get it, it helps us get to know you better!
What is your In-Game Name?
How old are you?
Where are you from?​
How many SG points do you have?​
How many SG wins do you have? (If you have wins on an old account that's fine!)​
Do you have any hacks or mods that give you an unfair advantage?​
Did anybody direct you to our thread? If so who?​
How long have you been playing minecraft?​
Leaders/ Co Leaders:
1. MinerCrafter00
2. PvP_MarshMallow
----------------------------
Assistants:
1. DuckOnKwak
2. Maher5ter
----------------------------
Members:
1. MinerCrafter00
2. PvP_MarshMallow
3. Maher5ter
4. DuckOnKwak
5. AgentCOD
6. Howsie22
7. mknevett
8. crabypride1
9. Epic_Archie
10. PaperPlane210
11. OMGSpark18​
12. awesomedal14​
13. KitCatGirl​
14. porkstorm​
15. TheRealZomboy​
16. blacksniper​
17. XxLJxX​
18. Excalibur161​
19. jockster2002​
------------------------------
If we receive your application, we will be sure to have a look at it and decide if we would like to have you as one of us! If you are accepted however, we would like you to come on Skype or Teamspeak with us before we officially add you to our clan. (Like a kind of conference)
I wish you all good luck and may the odds be ever in your favour!
~PvP_MarshMallow, TeamRawR
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
**ergblergh**
DuckOnKwak here, just letting you know that I will be making skins for the members of RawR. They are dino-suits, get it?, cos RawR... you get it.
Anyway, if you are already in the clan and would like one of these skins please repost the template below with answers:
(This will only be for members that join in the next 2 weeks cos I'm laaaaazy.)​
Suit colour:
Head of your current skin? Yes/no
If not-
Hair colour:
Skin colour:
Eye Colour:
Girl/Boy:
Other details...
View attachment 5957
You guys must be having fun
P.S killed all of your team :p
#kcc

tysorowe

Platinum
Reaction score
Sorry to double post, but the only reason I would join this clan if I got I high rank (^_^)

tysorowe

Platinum
Reaction score
...... I had to so if I was to join what rank would I get?

Jockstah

Diamond
Reaction score
i would like to get a rawr so skin so...

Suit colour:Aqua
Head of your current skin? Yes/no
If not- A Dino!
Hair colour:Brown(light)
Skin colour: tanned
Eye Colour: Green
Girl/Boy: Boy
Other details... Make it.... Like pvp_marshmallows..

DannyB

Spectator
Reaction score
What is your In-Game Name? (IGN):
DannyB

How old are you?:
What country do you live in?:
Austraila
Total SG points?:
(Change all the time.) (ATM 506)
Total SG victories?:
Do you have any hacks/mods that give you an unfair advantage?: